Official The Batman Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
giphy.gif
Batman has a huge catalog of interesting villains yet they keep wanting to use the same rotation of villains every time (Joker, Catwoman, Riddler, Two-Face, Penguin and whoever was popular from the animated series like Harley Quinn, Bane, Poison Ivy and Scarecrow)
If this movie is actually going to be an adaptation of Hush then it will have appearances from the villains you mentioned but none of them will be the main villain.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In a THR report, they state there's supposed to be half a dozen of villains in the movie.

It's going to take place in Arkym most likely then. That sounds dope. I'm going to bite my tongue about Pattison until I actually see him in action

Is this going to be Arkham Asylum the movie?
:ohhh:

That could be really good.....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea I'd like to see clay face but then I don't necessarily want it to be a CG fest. I'm cool with penguin and cat woman. Been a while for them (well penguin I forgot Catwoman was in tdkr)
I have always wanted someone in the movies or TV shows to use the original Clayface (Basil Karlo) who was just a Hollywood actor who was also a serial killer. No powers, no shape-shifting...just a crazy b*stard coming up with inventive ways to kill people.
latest

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm lazy is this going to be a prequel or will it take place after the team up

I pray this wont be prequels . . I hate prequels sooo much and that would mean we'll always be building back up to the present eck . . .