OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really liked that episode, and the show overall.......FX got me again. The caviar scene was so ill...and the ending scenes with Keri Russel and her daughter, I like her, shes with it 100, 'I'm not going to make that choice'.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
easily fx best show right now. leapfrogged justified. this is as good as premium cable shows,

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
russian secretary :shaq:

edit: Only complaint I have so far is it seems they are :win:ing too much. I want to see more mistakes and fukk ups. For both sides the russian spies and the fbi. Like if the clock thing just completely failed and they would have to re-coup next episode or something along those lines.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show was crack

for once i actually love the female lead in a show

im interested to see where this goes tho...i dont think they can get too many seasons out of this show

an unc*nty female lead :youngsabo:

pilot was fukkin crackk, catching up on episode 2 now

best pilot ive seen in years, hope they keep it up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guess i'll give this a shot........sometime down the road

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Finally getting around to this show. I'm on the first episode and In The Air Tonight just came on. I think we got another one brehs :wow:

Edit:

Philip was in the garage! :damn: I was gonna say this neighbor dude is gonna be their version of Hank, but he's gonna end up in the bushes more than likely :whew: