OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
they're hit or miss with me, sometimes they piss me off... it was either them or firewall and iceberg (which i like more)

Yeah Firewall and Iceberg is better when it comes to TV talk. Chris and Andy can be really funny though and go into different areas that Alan/Dan don't though.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really liked it, I loved the little 'Miami Vice' throwback moment, it bordered on cliche and over the top in a scene or two, notably the sex after dumping the body, I mean, you just tossed a corpse into the river at some odd hour in the morning, and you're all over each other a few feet away I get the passion and the intensity and fear would be a turn on, but wait til you get home...but it was a well done scene, and I bought it, THIS is good tv, unlike some shyt the networks are throwing out like 'The Following'. Shaping characters, that are interesting, compelling, as well as well plotted and believable enough to not take you out of the show.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really enjoyed this. The action scenes were much better than expected, almost big screen quality. I usually can't stand to see scenes where some tiny brawd is able to beat up a large male but I thought they actually pulled it off, especially when she kicked the dudes head thru the wall lol

Looking forward to the next ep, this show could be the next big thing

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally watched this. I'm in :eat:

Hopefully we get to see Kerry Russell get it "stronger" as she told that dude :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was everybody 1 and done with this? Philip gon have to off that blond chick in a hurry with them games she playing but I think Keri gon find out they fukkin and take her out herself. That pic probably got her woman intuition going into overdrive already.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Was everybody 1 and done with this? Philip gon have to off that blond chick in a hurry with them games she playing but I think Keri gon find out they fukkin and take her out herself. That pic probably got her woman intuition going into overdrive already.
Im sure she knows that he's mashing that. Plus he can always bring up the fact that she gave some dude a rusty trombone in the first episode :manny:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I agree, last night's episode was great. I think we're not sure what to discuss yet, so everyone watches the whole episode and then comments on whatever stuck out to them.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thread most likely ain't gonna stay on the first page.

The only shows that get the first page, first day, comment after you watch, if not while you watch, are "Breaking Bad", "Game of Thrones", "Boardwalk Empire", "Homeland", etc.

"Justified" don't even get that. It is what it is. :manny:

Fred.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Another good episode and the fight scene was well directed.