OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
smh...Liz stays being mad impulsive...she's clearly unhinged and needs to get control of herself and Claudia don't play

and you can see Stan is starting to put some things together...when that agent said they were a couple...he had a look on his face like :ohhh:

too bad his wife aint having it no more...she hit him with the ether and left Stan looking like :whoa:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
NIINAAAAA :damn:

:cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

I'm getting a little tired of Liz's recklessness. Why is it that every main female character on dope shows are so hateable? :laugh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
NIINAAAAA :damn:

:cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

I'm getting a little tired of Liz's recklessness. Why is it that every main female character on dope shows are so hateable? :laugh:

:yoo: was gonna make a thread on if their were any dope/likeable female characters on TV.....damn i wanted phil to put Liz through a fish tank, goofy as bish :favre2:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another week Liz has another episode where she puts the mission and filthy Phil in a pickle.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
first off...Nina is a bad muthafukka..now that we got that out the way...DOPE episode

yo Liz is crazy reckless on some hood street and she always stick nikkas like good defense /cassidy

The love theme was a nice touch, from her teacher/friend with the dog to what she has with Phillip. She really love Phillip, but because of her personality she felt that she didnt till she had to go home to an empty house every night, she was even trying to inv him back home before finding out the homie copped an apartment.

Still though, Liz is way too fukkin reckless with these missions and the way she talks to Claudia...that ol bytch is not to be fukked with.

Dead @ p*ssy being the ultimate villain once again. That nikka Stan...LMFAO. If Nina bites the dust before this season ends dude is gonna snap worst than when his partner died.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I have a feeling Martha and her folks are gonna get deaded. Martha will prolly find out Filthy Phil isn't who he claims to be and get that piano wire work :takedat: