Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nina :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Hopefully the FBI are closing in :wow::wow:
yeah i was ready to :pacspit: on her too..... but can you really blame her? he blasted on her future hubby then lied to her face about it. plus now she scorned b/c she knows there's no future with stan (duh) and he wont save her.... she bout to milk this nikka like a pregnant cat :to:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Y'all nikkas are rooting for the FBI? :dahell:

Not really rooting for them...but Stan is a boss and a great character...I don't need him disappearing from the show because he caught a few hollow points from Nina

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
My nikka Filthy Phil man...:wow:

He ran some A+ game on this ugly bish, got married, said you cant tell nobody, and he cant live with him..all because of his "Security Clearence" and made his "real" wife be at the wedding pretending to be his sister :lawd:

I wonder if Nina gonna double cross Stan. She gonna show everybody what that mouf do for Mother Russia :noah:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
He a fukkin deadbeat breh. nikka had his kids in the hotel eating out the vending machine :dead:

Word, how is dude going to propose to Martha and not even have a ring when they were eating. Dude writing out marry me on her hand and she getting excited for it :lolbron:

Filthy Phil is so blatant with the lies now, he doesn't even bother with coming up with an excuse as to why she needs to compromise her job, just hits her with the "Do you trust me?" :smugbiden:

Really interested in seeing how the season finale turns out next week and what they will set up for season 2.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas got me calling him Filthy Phil too. lol Feeding his kids out of a vending machine. lol

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas got me calling him Filthy Phil too. lol Feeding his kids out of a vending machine. lol

Phils cheapness with his kids is gonna be the unintentionally funny part of this show along with walt jr eating breakfast in breaking bad and chris being a useless mute videogame playing kid in Homeland.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
anybody else intrigued by "the bridge"??? i love how vague they've been about it, and fx usually comes thru wit piff. looks pretty interesting

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff:

It's funny how Phil's antics in the show really validate the nickname yall nikkas gave him.

Feeding his kids out the vending machine, him and his daughter throwing food around (bet he ate the ones that fell on the floor too :russ:)

Propose to that street urchin on some "yeah let's get married.... you can't tell nobody tho" :youngsabo:

mysmilie_3510.gif
@ the situation Stan is in right now.