OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't remember anymore the significance of this scene, do you care to explain? :leon:

Gus invited that nikka Walt over for dinner to try and iron out the details of their business arrangement. Walt brought Walt Jr with him. That little nikka saw there wasn't waffles, pancakes, eggs over easy, maple syrup, orange juice, cereal, toast, none of that shyt :dahell: and he had a fit. Broke what he thought was a random plate. Turned out Gus' deceased "partner" :mjpls: Max gave him that plate and it's the only thing he had to remember him by. From that point on Gus is on Walt's ass. You know how that ends tho :blessed:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? That plate is from season 1 when that drug dealer is tied in Jesse's basement. The drug dealer was playing possum, and the plate was broken. Walt realized the dealer had a piece of the plate and was gonna shank him. Then Walt gets gully.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
What? That plate is from season 1 when that drug dealer is tied in Jesse's basement. The drug dealer was playing possum, and the plate was broken. Walt realized the dealer had a piece of the plate and was gonna shank him. Then Walt gets gully.

:mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gregory :salute:

Odds on Nina finding out Stan killed her boy? She shouldn't since it's implausible (who would tell her?!?!) but Elizabeth found out Phil smashed his old broad so you never know.

We're really supposed to believe that broad told Claudia "mission done breh i let filthy phil hit btw lolz XxXxX" :shaq2:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gregory :salute:

Odds on Nina finding out Stan killed her boy? She shouldn't since it's implausible (who would tell her?!?!) but Elizabeth found out Phil smashed his old broad so you never know.

We're really supposed to believe that broad told Claudia "mission done breh i let filthy phil hit btw lolz XxXxX" :shaq2:

She could've done it out of spite after Phil rejected her.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

That's right, pretty clever :obama: remember now.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gus invited that nikka Walt over for dinner to try and iron out the details of their business arrangement. Walt brought Walt Jr with him. That little nikka saw there wasn't waffles, pancakes, eggs over easy, maple syrup, orange juice, cereal, toast, none of that shyt :dahell: and he had a fit. Broke what he thought was a random plate. Turned out Gus' deceased "partner" :mjpls: Max gave him that plate and it's the only thing he had to remember him by. From that point on Gus is on Walt's ass. You know how that ends tho :blessed:

rep_zpsabeef34d.png

Fred.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM glad they didn't have phil or liz kill the black dude cuz I think that would've been too much for me to handle and would make me dislike them going forward. I would understand I just wouldn't have liked that to happen.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Obviously both of these shows have too many :whoo: moments to name, but that's kinda the point. "The Americans" is good, but never great. The closest it's came so far was this last ep with Gregory.

You must have missed the scene where filthy phil was givin the ugly FBI bytch the business.....

:whoo:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:pacspit: at Curtis snitching on Gregory :smh: Homie was talking that " i may look stupid but i'm not" :smh: