OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Is Elizabeth really tryna front on Phil when she was the one goin' down to the projects gettin' blazed and broke off by Greg :what:. Phil better swerve that b!tch back in the right lane

And what about Henry pullin' G-moves on his teacher with his homework assignement. "American Revolution........the Americans won."

Liz like: "That's only one sentence"

Henry: "Cuz that's all I had to f*ckin' say. Now take ya a$$ back down stairs and finish makin' dat chinese grub :smugdraper:"

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Liz not questioning Phil about sleeping at the secretary's house was interesting, she could've flipped out because of that, Big Phil needs to put his chick in check though, he needs to remind her of all that Gregory business

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Liz not questioning Phil about sleeping at the secretary's house was interesting, she could've flipped out because of that, Big Phil needs to put his chick in check though, he needs to remind her of all that Gregory business

OG Greg was digging in them guts and Phil let it slide.. Now he doing some shyt really because of the mission and this bytch wanna get mad :childplease:

If it weren't for him knocking down the secretary they would barely have any Intel. Luz need to shut the fukk up and pull her weight

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I'm thinkin about divin into this. I got two questions tho.

1.How this shyt stack up to the heavy weights of the 1 hour division game? (breakingbad,homeland,GOT,etc)

2. Is this shyt a procedural? Like Law & Order where there is a different mission or case every week. or is there some central storyline like the joints I mentioned earlier.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Brehs I'm thinkin about divin into this. I got two questions tho.

1.How this shyt stack up to the heavy weights of the 1 hour division game? (breakingbad,homeland,GOT,etc)

2. Is this shyt a procedural? Like Law & Order where there is a different mission or case every week. or is there some central storyline like the joints I mentioned earlier.

1. It's tied with Homeland right now for the 3rd seed behind GOT and Breaking Bad

2. It's follows a storyline and the the storyline is:ohlawd:.

You need to allocate some free time and get caught up, and pull up a seat at the table breh :eat: