Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Breh this team had like 8 nba players, and like 6 of them started numerous games for their team this year. There is zero excuse for what happened today, even worse this tourney was in Canada.
I keep telling you guys NBA talent doesn't matter if they don't know what they're doing. These guys got 30 by a bus driver. Everybody keeps crying if Shai and Jamal were healthy it would be different. That's an excuse. Dillon and Tristan aren't here. That's an excuse. The whole entire system is fundamentally flawed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you had 5 guys who played in the nba on the floor, against the czechs who had 1 and still got cooked

how can you look at powell/lyles who got minutes as bigs in the nba and then look at bribane or whatever that dude was called. Dude had like 17 rebounds and was killing it inside. Disgraceful

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was wrong as hell about this team but if they had Murray I’d assume they would be better

im not you

All Star
Daps
you had 5 guys who played in the nba on the floor, against the czechs who had 1 and still got cooked

how can you look at powell/lyles who got minutes as bigs in the nba and then look at bribane or whatever that dude was called. Dude had like 17 rebounds and was killing it inside. Disgraceful

balvin is 7'1 and played in the 2nd best league in the world. some of these dudes arent plumbers by any means, they know what theyre doing. add to the fact big slow centers can have more of an impact in fiba as well

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aren’t good enough to think we can beat any national team, with zero commitment for years.

Brehs never play with each other, not even a training camp, no warm up games nothing and think they can waltz in and blow out teams like team USA :francis:

We couldn’t get a single big man out there :francis: why did they cut that big 7 foot giant kid anyway? Would’ve been better than Lyles.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
balvin is 7'1 and played in the 2nd best league in the world. some of these dudes arent plumbers by any means, they know what theyre doing. add to the fact big slow centers can have more of an impact in fiba as well
People gotta remember these guys are all pros and a lot of those guys could absolutely play in the NBA too

Still disgraceful for Canada :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We aren’t good enough to think we can beat any national team, with zero commitment for years.

Brehs never play with each other, not even a training camp, no warm up games nothing and think they can waltz in and blow out teams like team USA :francis:

We couldn’t get a single big man out there :francis: why did they cut that big 7 foot giant kid anyway? Would’ve been better than Lyles.

Yeah they should have kept that big 7 foot college guy

We could have used that size

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People gotta remember these guys are all pros and a lot of those guys could absolutely play in the NBA too

Still disgraceful for Canada :scust:

Don't care
NBA is the best league on the world. I don't see Brazil losing to team Canada in soccer do you?