Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Birch as well I know you hate him but he wouldn't have got killed on the boards like powell didb

Hes a UFA i dont expect him to be there but Brooks and TT flat out just wanted to have a summer....Its been said since 2019 Nurse only wins when he has the clear talent advantage,thats clearly not the case now....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
[

Shai, Jamal Murray, Dillon Brooks , could all be argued as being better than Wiggins .

They'll probably have 20guys in the NBa next year. We never get a full turn out for the National team. But in terms of talent level from a country there's no one close outside of the USA

Its a joke
Luka playing for slovenia
I'm sure if bucks got knocked out earlier on Giannis would have suited up for greece

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
[

Shai, Jamal Murray, Dillon Brooks , could all be argued as being better than Wiggins .

They'll probably have 20guys in the NBa next year. We never get a full turn out for the National team. But in terms of talent level from a country there's no one close outside of the USA

But still you had the clear talent advantage in this game,its a bad look on Nurse and the program...It makes it harder to bait Shai and Murray to wanna play for this team when this fukkups happen...

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
[

Not rolling with Brooks being better than Wiggs.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
But still you had the clear talent advantage in this game,its a bad look on Nurse and the program...It makes it harder to bait Shai and Murray to wanna play for this team when this fukkups happen...
No argument. I said I don't blame anyone not showing up from here on out

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
E5aU1DnXEAERlYW

how you let a dude named blake schilb scorch you for 30 points?