Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
look at czech

they put the ball in their best player for the last shot even though he had dort all over him. Canada puts the ball in a scrub.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So glad I don’t have to watch him no more. Guy is selfish as hell and plays no defense.
He was unplayable first half of the season, he did improve 2nd half but even then you saw he was a Clarkson type of player. Pelicans tried to make him a pg but he loves to shoot. I am surprised by you saying no defense, that was his best trait on pelicans. I guess being a good defender on that team isn’t much lol

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
It's tough because the way Canada is, they don't have a European style where their best players are playing together regularly in competition. And then their best players aren't good enough to just show up and brute force their way like the Americans. What good is a team filled with bench NBA players. Give me a starter in ACB or Serie A any day.

I know Wiggins is on the phone with Dillon, Shai and Jamal saying if all 3 of them aren't there together then he's not showing up.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's tough because the way Canada is, they don't have a European style where their best players are playing together regularly in competition. And then their best players aren't good enough to just show up and brute force their way like the Americans. What good is a team filled with bench NBA players. Give me a starter in ACB or Serie A any day.

I know Wiggins is on the phone with Dillon, Shai and Jamal saying if all 3 of them aren't there together then he's not showing up.

Stop making excuses cot damn....you shouldnt be going to OT with this fukkn team...you didnt play hard enough and the coach is an idiot.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC

Honestly think he may be out if the other top guys don’t show up. RJ will always show up because of his dad though..