Official T E N E T Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure it does and I want to watch it again, but this is some of my issue with it. I get the impression Nolan made this wanting people to see it multiple times and knowing they’d likely need to see it more than once to fully get it.

And on one level that’s fine. I love movies that give you more on each viewing as a 2nd course, or dessert. But I also dislike when I feel like I’m being asked to view it multiple times just to get the regular 1st portion size.

this film is eye candy of the highest order, but the idea of going through the first hour of exposition and emotionless dialogue seems tedious at the moment. I’ll get to it again though.
We live in a twilight world:mjgrin:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
fukking LOVED the movie :wow:

I stayed away from spoilers, reviews and comment sections but goddamn it was worth it.

Nolan da gawd with another another one :blessed:
This is exactly what happened to me unintentionally. I just kept hearing about it and said fukk it. I see it when I see it.

how could nikkas not like this movie:gucci:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nolan is becoming a minimalist director isn’t he?

Testing how much he can strip down a story and still communicate the plot.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Saw it yesterday and visually and action wise it's :ehh::blessed::wow:I have absolutely no idea what this story was about :mjgrin:I know they had to stop a guy setting off a bomb or something or was I wrong on that?:dead:I still don't really understand how this time thing works:dead:Was that machine the only way to manipulate the inverse world or was there another way to?:pachaha:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Comeback after your third watch...:mjlol:
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.382156
one is cool

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I liked this for about a half hour. I hated this movie otherwise. Felt like a massive waste of time. The fun part for me was noticing how similar Denzels son is to him.