Official T E N E T Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This isn't true, breh. :heh:

They were actually fighting Sator's men simultaneously, they even explicitly mention that Sator will also have inverted men on grounds. The whole "temporal pincer" thing just means the inverted crew fighting from the future back to the past have strategic knowledge.

Nolan is such a limited action director he just couldn't get the feel of the battle across at all and it ends up being a bunch of showcase scenes (like the building exploding invertedly and then normally) mixed into scenes of guys running backwards shooting and guys running forwards shooting.

And of course none of that strategic knowledge is really on display either since Neil seems to act more on instinct than knowledgeable and completely improvised along the way.
So when you're inverted ...I don't get it. How can everything move backward going forward but forward going backwards. :unimpressed:

shyt is giving me a headache.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Clear copy of this shyt out ?
72u9.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Was this good or nah? Serious question
I think if you don't care to be confused by the plot and want to enjoy typical Nolan thick accents, bad sound and good to stale action with lush backdrops and an ambitious idea that doesn't make sense, then you will probably like it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah...I ain’t impressed. :unimpressed:

Just gonna copy what I posted in the "watched" thread.

Rather disappointing tbh. Kinda glad I didn't spend money and risk contracting Covid to see this. To crudely sum this up, everything is happening st the same time. As a matter of fact, its already happened...you just don't know it yet. The core storyline in it is nothing that impressed me, and I sincerely feel sorry for anyone that watched this in a theater because the sound direction is absolutely atrocious. It's like Noland plays his games with the music and effects maxed out with the dialogue on like 4. Not that it matters though considering the majority of the dialogue is yet again exposition. Some cool action sequences but other than that...meh.

I did not care enough about that woman and her family for them to be the central mission.