Official Syrian Refugee backlash thread

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Man fukk them refugees call me a bigot IDGAF I don't want them arab motherfukkers doing a terrorist attack on us keep them towal head motherfukkers out of here.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
12243271_907466355957499_1025758608995772556_n.jpg

If refugees want to make it into this country, they need to get pregnant and state that Planned Parenthood Shi'ites are forcibly aborting their fetuses

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A plot by rednecks that was foiled versus a suicide bomber killing alot of people..and for the record I aint against bringing in women and children and the elderly as long as they are monitored 24/7...but single males hell no

Not sure why you're trying to qualify your original statement by throwing in "suicide bomber." You asked what would happen if a Syrian immigrant attempted to detonate a bomb in this country. I brought up an incident within 24hrs involving domestic terrorism at the hands of white folks. There is no thread on it. It's not plastered across the news. Travel into and out of Virginia will not be scrutinized. White folks will not be pulled over on the 95 all month to show proof of identification. Senators will not jump on their soapboxes and question whether or not white males are bred to believe extremist ideology. Nobody is going to round up all of the white males who believe in segregation, racism and violence against minorities and have them waterboarded or shipped out of the country. The parents of these men will not be brought in for questioning. Their phone logs will not be confiscated to see who they've been in touch with over the past few years. We will not raid their houses with stun grenades, nor will we put their friends on a watch list. Domestic terrorist live here, work here, and vote here, and have been doing so since Jamestown without fear of persecution or retribution - and they're here to stay.

But I'm supposed to be afraid of muslims escaping poverty and ethnic cleansing at the hand of other muslims?

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Domestic terrorist live here, work here, and vote here, and have been doing so since Jamestown without fear of persecution or retribution - and they're here to stay.

But I'm supposed to be afraid of muslims escaping poverty and ethnic cleansing at the hand of other muslims?

Well of course, but the point is that ISIS infiltrates refugees. Handling rogue rednecks here in the U.S. should not equate to an entire movement based on Jihad (and yes I am aware of Dylon Roof and Im still perturbed why Obama hasnt labeled him a terrorist yet) but the point is bussing in additional refugees from that specific country during this time is more than fair to ask what are the risks, especially if they are single males..I think alot of limousine liberals are conflating the issue of political refugees and these specific refugees..One can be for political refugees in general coming to America but against refugees specifically from Syria at this time due to the recent attacks not just in Paris....stop conflating the two

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Mhmm, yet Western NGO workers are magically winding up suicided in their airport and no one knows what happened? I take what comes out of Turkey very lightly. If they caught a cell wonderful. Syrian refugees are flying to Germany now? When they're paying thousands to cross by sea and drowning? Mhmm....

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well of course, but the point is that ISIS infiltrates refugees. Handling rogue rednecks here in the U.S. should not equate to an entire movement based on Jihad (and yes I am aware of Dylon Roof and Im still perturbed why Obama hasnt labeled him a terrorist yet) but the point is bussing in additional refugees from that specific country during this time is more than fair to ask what are the risks, especially if they are single males..I think alot of limousine liberals are conflating the issue of political refugees and these specific refugees..One can be for political refugees in general coming to America but against refugees specifically from Syria at this time due to the recent attacks not just in Paris....stop conflating the two

None of the assailants in the French attacks were refugees. They were all citizens of the EU. There was human failure on the part of the intelligence community (as is usually the case when these events take place).

This has been explained/stated since November 16. It's been two days and you're still peddling misinformation. Don't you think misinformation is more detrimental to the situation right now? :jbhmm:

All Paris Attackers Identified So Far Are European Nationals, According To Top EU Official

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
None of the assailants in the French attacks were refugees. They were all citizens of the EU. There was human failure on the part of the intelligence community (as is usually the case when these events take place).

This has been explained/stated since November 16. It's been two days and you're still peddling misinformation. Don't you think misinformation is more detrimental to the situation right now? :jbhmm:

All Paris Attackers Identified So Far Are European Nationals, According To Top EU Official

Are you saying killers in the name of jihad can never infiltrate an American refugee program? :patrice:

Report: al Qaeda Terrorists Entered United States Through Refugee Program

Report: al Qaeda Terrorists Entered United States Through Refugee Program