Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I was on youtube and saw a supernatural vid right and a comment got me thinking. In the baby episode when "John" appeared he said " I've never been able to fool you Sam" Could that have been Gabriel??!:ohhh:.... I'm hearing the actor is actually directing an episode too...the trickster lives bruhs..
1408_zpss8nw9zj8.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah shyt was good. That ending though:wow:

Michael and Lucifer coming to
full
Man Sams face said it all...their coming and looks like it's soon :sadcam:. I was :russ: when Dean and Sam were interviewing the mom and
Sam saw the picture of the clown and tossed that shyt across the table to Dean lmao
:blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 8th episode of Season 11 airing tonight:

The Winchesters learn the hard way what happens when you let your imagination run wild. Supernatural returns Wednesday, December 2 with new episodes at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

The Winchesters will never be the same after tonight's new Supernatural at 9/8c!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Manicorn:russ:

Dope episode:ohlawd:

Caught up yesterday :russ: Dean was shytting on everyone the whole episode but damn though Supernatural been killing it the whole season. I didn't know what to expect from this one but it was damn good Weems air guitaring:wow: Sully losing half his crew :mjcry:. Sully giving Sam the courage to face the cage:wow::mjcry:. Looks like next week at least one of them is breaking out:sadcam:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I get really fed up with this show and it's terrible over-arching season long storylines but then they put out an episode like 'Just My Imagination' and I remember why I used to love Supernatural so much.
I would enjoy a full season of one or two-part Monster of the Week episodes like this and just dropping the big world ending poorly planned stuff this show does every season since Season 5.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I get really fed up with this show and it's terrible over-arching season long storylines but then they put out an episode like 'Just My Imagination' and I remember why I used to love Supernatural so much.
I would enjoy a full season of one or two-part Monster of the Week episodes like this and just dropping the big world ending poorly planned stuff this show does every season since Season 5.

tumblr_inline_mzwkvckwNV1qi7ykx.gif