Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Season 11 is goat man. Every episode has been great so far to me and shyt is turning up this season :blessed:...........tomorrow can't wait :wow:
Its just 2 of the best characters die for dumb plot reasons & the family coulda been used better... That last twist was :gladbron:... though... Season was good majority.. Especially the one wit the the play where they was like:why:...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Its just 2 of the best characters die for dumb plot reasons & the family coulda been used better... That last twist was :gladbron:... though... Season was good majority.. Especially the one wit the the play where they was like:why:...

Yea but I mean 10 seasons strong you just got to let certain stuff slide lol. That 200th episode with the play was:mjcry:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Yea but I mean 10 seasons strong you just got to let certain stuff slide lol. That 200th episode with the play was:mjcry:
That play ep had me :mjlol: the whole time.... Dean was like :what: most the time....

I meant the whole Death stuff was a waste of time, the Styne stuff started off good then they all got soft right away... I could see if he had the blade but they got took out too easy... Cain gone but he let Dean win on purpose.. It was a great season, just little things...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That play ep had me :mjlol: the whole time.... Dean was like :what: most the time....

I meant the whole Death stuff was a waste of time, the Styne stuff started off good then they all got soft right away... I could see if he had the blade but they got took out too easy... Cain gone but he let Dean win on purpose.. It was a great season, just little things...
I thought the concept of The Styne Family and their background should have made them serious villains for at least half a season... you know if I had to redo season 10 I would have made Demon Dean the threat for the first half and The Stynes for the second half with Cas and Sam looking for the cure for The Mark and general Crowley fukkery sprinkled throughout the season

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Season 10 did stuff REALLY WELL and stuff REALLY HORRIBLE

Rowena and Mark of cain stuff was really well done

Demon dean was over way too quick and Stynes were rushed just like Eve

But honestly thats really every season in a nutshell. Only seasons 4 and 5 felt 100% on point throughout the entire season(Season 4 is a emmy worthy season :wow:

Season 11 is starting off VERY WELL though. The stand alones are some of the best they been in a while and all of it is leading back to the main plot just like season 4 and 5 did.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I thought the concept of The Styne Family and their background should have made them serious villains for at least half a season... you know if I had to redo season 10 I would have made Demon Dean the threat for the first half and The Stynes for the second half with Cas and Sam looking for the cure for The Mark and general Crowley fukkery sprinkled throughout the season
Season 10 did stuff REALLY WELL and stuff REALLY HORRIBLE
Rowena and Mark of cain stuff was really well done
Demon dean was over way too quick and Stynes were rushed just like Eve
But honestly thats really every season in a nutshell. Only seasons 4 and 5 felt 100% on point throughout the entire season(Season 4 is a emmy worthy season :wow:
Totally agree wit both of you... The Stynes came lookin like bosses, then only 2 of them do anything interesting & damn near the entire family get murked off screen.... Dont even remind how they fukked up Eve so bad.... Rowena was a BOSS.... I actually expected her to die but when she sonned Crowley & Cas same time then bounced talkin shyt...:mindblown:... I got seasons 4 & 5, might have to rewatch...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_nmgfbgKwC51sc0ffqo1_500_zpskbwsmzrr.gif

IN HOLLYYYY SHHIIIITTT SHE'S GROWN!!:damn::damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Not feeling how Rowena is just keep getting capture with ease, first Metatron was taken out and got the Demon Tablet taken away from him with ease now this :patrice: I'm starting to think Metatron and Rowena aren't the sub-bosses for this season but rather Lucifer, Michael and the low level angel/demon Wrecking Crew