Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
gifiron_man_3_Zer0.gif

In

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man Sams face said it all...their coming and looks like it's soon :sadcam:. I was :russ: when Dean and Sam were interviewing the mom and h
Sam saw th picture of the clown and tossed that shyt across the table to Dean lmao

Me too breh:mjlol:

And Sam in the elevator:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Poor Sam. But he fukked that clown up like only a winchester can :wow:

I told yall Lucifer was coming.
Going by the newly released titles. It seems Lucifer and Adam are at the very least going to be brought back up.

9/10 being back to back and with the titles they have?? Something big is happening. We know a major theme of this season is the boys "confronting" their past" Adam clearly is a plot point they have to address.

Supernatural - Episode 11.06 - Our Little World
Supernatural - Episode 11.07 - Plush
Supernatural - Episode 11.09 - O Brother Where Are Thou?
Supernatural - Episode 11.10 - The Devil in the Details
Supernatural - Episode 11.11 - The Sound of Silence
Supernatural - Episode 11.12 - Don’t You Forget About Me

Michael and Lucifer

:banderas:

Adam
:mjcry:

I really hope they dont miss the opportunity on really fleshing out Adam's feelings towards Sam/Dean. They need to let Adam air Sam and Dean out. It has to be heartfelt. They CHOSE to leave Adam there in order to get Sam's body out. Obviously it was the right choice but that doesn't mean Adam not gonna feel some type of way.

But really if God is telling Sam to reopen the cage. Does this mean he wants them to become the vessels again :lupe:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Poor Sam. But he fukked that clown up like only a winchester can :wow:

I told yall Lucifer was coming.

Michael and Lucifer

:banderas:

Adam
:mjcry:

I really hope they dont miss the opportunity on really fleshing out Adam's feelings towards Sam/Dean. They need to let Adam air Sam and Dean out. It has to be heartfelt. They CHOSE to leave Adam there in order to get Sam's body out. Obviously it was the right choice but that doesn't mean Adam not gonna feel some type of way.

But really if God is telling Sam to reopen the cage. Does this mean he wants them to become the vessels again :lupe:

LzscLfY.png

God going to make Sam and Dean trade places with Michael and Lucifer in that cage​

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
LzscLfY.png

God going to make Sam and Dean trade places with Michael and Lucifer in that cage​
Nah I think Sam and Dean will join Michael and Lucifer to become the NEW 4 Horsemen since the current horsemen are either dead or useless. Can you imagine it though....

Dean = Ric Flair
Sam = Arn Anderson
Lucifer = Tully Blancard
Michael = Ole Anderson
God = J.J. Dllion

Along with Cas rollin' in the cut with the assists :banderas: The Darkness gonna get that work like Dusty Rhodes in parking lot

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I honestly think the end game here is restarting the apocalypse.

The angels all thought the apocalypse was "destiny" but sam and dean proved them wrong and proved "free will" will always triumph over anything thought to be pre destined.

What if the apocalypse was never a "destiny" at all?? What if it was a fail safe measure for if the darkness was ever released??

Let's really dig into this. God chose lucifer to battle the "darkness" in the great war. Lucifer litteraly means "Light Bringer"

Lucifer was his most trustworthy but was corrupted by the mark of cain.

What if the spell that removed the mark from dean also removed the mark from Luicfer???

That's why michael and lucifer were goig crazy in the cage. They realized the mark is gone. So the darkness has been realeased.

I dont think sam and dean are gonna become vessels again. I think sam dean Michael lucifer and god are bout to wwe tag team this bytch to oblivion:banderas:

But the twist here is dean is bound to amara. Its all about siblings

Dean/Sam
Michael/Lucifer
God/Amara

Its clear at this point Sam and Dean are basically the 2 most important humans ever. They have a bloodline that dates back to cain and abel.

Sam was targeted by Azazel from birth

Their mother name is Mary(virgin mary)

Dean was Alistair's apprentice in hell.

They were the chosen vessels for the apocalypse

They literally been to hell heaven purgatory and back

There best friend is a angel and they have the king of hell on speed dial.

They both are a part of this
:whew:

:whew:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Better write up of this theory

So after two incredible episodes this season I have a new theory. And it really is a doosey. It is what I would do if I were writing this show.

God's vision to Sam is telling him he needs to go to hell. That certainly looked like hell to me? Anyone else agree?

Why would he need to go back to hell? To restart the Apocalypse. The Apocalypse is the ultimate weapon to defeat The Darkness. It's the ULTIMATE GOD WEAPON.

In the lore there in the beginning just like in Revelation there was a War in Heaven. Michael and his angels fought "The Dragon" which in this case I believe is "The Darkness". I contend that this war was the war that Death spoke of when he told Dean of the Darkness. This war also led to Lucifer's fall and as this would relate to Supernatural in the way of him becoming corrupted. And then man is created.

The apocalypse just like most of EVERYTHING in this show as it relates to the lore was misinterpreted by the angels. They and MAN believed it was prophecy. But it was actually a safety mechanism for The Darkness. If it was ever to be let out again. God decided that he would put this one out in the open. I assume he may have even known what his Angels were up to and ensured that Man would inherit paradise either way.

Lucifer became corrupted and created demons and thirsted for the power that was said to be his in the end. Michael likewise. Without God around why the hell not? They just didn't realize it was a tool and not a prophecy.

If I were writing this show this is how I would do it. Does this mean that the brother's must switch vessels? Not necessarily. I would do it for the sake of damn good irony. Aside from that it doesn't really matter. However, this is the one way I could see the boys willingly sacrifice themselves ala "The End". I still think it's in play. Afterall, the Darkness swallows souls. She will eventually go after heaven AND hell. This is far bigger than just EARTH now. They need to save it all.

It's time to bring this show full circle. I don't think we can honestly say at this point we aren't coming in for a landing even if they do decided to stretch this show out until 2020. I think this has been the long game.

Last edited: