Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone else feel weird about scenes with Dean and this little girl acting like they in love and can't harm each other? Her being God's sister..
2d1lemp.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my dude sam bout to remember all the things satan had him doing in the box :sadcam:
Anyone else feel weird about scenes with Dean and this little girl acting like they in love and can't harm each other? Her being God's sister..
2d1lemp.jpg
uhh no lol seeing as how she'll be grown by next week and dean not about that life

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my dude sam bout to remember all the things satan had him doing in the box :sadcam:

uhh no lol seeing as how she'll be grown by next week and dean not about that life
It was just this week's scene with her touching his face and shyt. It just got real creepy. Sam and Dean are going to have to die. They've caused way too many problems and fukked with the balance of things way too much just to save each other.
They've unlocked the gates of hell, made all of the angels fall from heaven, released the leviathans from purgatory, killed Death, and released The Darkness. These dudes have to be put down and Crowley seems to be the only one capable of doing so.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It was just this week's scene with her touching his face and shyt. It just got real creepy. Sam and Dean are going to have to die. They've caused way too many problems and fukked with the balance of things way too much just to save each other.
They've unlocked the gates of hell, made all of the angels fall from heaven, released the leviathans from purgatory, killed Death, and released The Darkness. These dudes have to be put down and Crowley seems to be the only one capable of doing so.
think thats what they were going for breh.....uhh yea thats probably the end game, shyt they might have god himself kill them or something like that

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
this show is 75% filler....and it's getting more retarded by the episode, God's sister :heh:. I can't believe i stuck with this shyt :snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
2d1lemp.jpg

The point was that they are linked and we saw what she looked like as her adult form which she will be very soon now that she's loose. My thing is I don't think that knife would've did shyt to her anyway she's the ultimate villain not to mention her and Dean are linked if he dies or vice versa they both go.:to:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 7th episode of Season 11 airing tonight:

Supernatural is a madhouse when rabbits start attacking on Wednesday's new episode at 9/8c!

Producer's preview:

Ghosts and monsters, yes, but no one has prepared the boys for what they will face on tonight's NEW Supernatural at 9/8c!