Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Everything about Season 7 besides the first 2 episodes and "Death's Door" was complete trash :scust:
Not enough dikk Roman no homo... One of the best villains they've had on the show and that season had some good episodes

The one when they needed the alpha vampires blood

The episode where Charlie is decoding the hard drive for dikk Roman

The episode when Bobby dies

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Not enough dikk Roman no homo... One of the best villains they've had on the show and that season had some good episodes

The one when they needed the alpha vampires blood

The episode where Charlie is decoding the hard drive for dikk Roman

The episode when Bobby dies

The bobby episode was "Death's door" which i said was amazing.

Seasons 8 9 and 10 all had better standalone episodes then season 7. Charlie also had WAYY better episodes in seasons 9 and 10.

I blame the fans for why season 7 was so ass. They couldn't accept the fact Cass was a villain so they had to switch the whole "season long" plotline

Go back and rewatch them first 2 episodes. Season 7 was about to be lit.
Roman was a c tier villain going against a list of a tiers. Abbadon was better then Roman:scust:

Roman was the leader of the "first beasts" And he kills bobby with a gun? :scust:
His weakness is clorox bleach :scust:
He has the power of purgatory but he wants to make america fat? :scust:

Caping for dikk roman :scust:

:scust:

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
The bobby episode was "Death's door" which i said was amazing.

Seasons 8 9 and 10 all had better standalone episodes then season 7. Charlie also had WAYY better episodes in seasons 9 and 10.

I blame the fans for why season 7 was so ass. They couldn't accept the fact Cass was a villain so they had to switch the whole "season long" plotline

Go back and rewatch them first 2 episodes. Season 7 was about to be lit.
Roman was a c tier villain going against a list of a tiers. Abbadon was better then Roman:scust:

Roman was the leader of the "first beasts" And he kills bobby with a gun? :scust:
His weakness is clorox bleach :scust:
He has the power of purgatory but he wants to make america fat? :scust:

Caping for dikk roman :scust:

:scust:

Abbadon was boring and felt like another demon

I liked Roman because he had personality, smart, powerful and ruthless also had some great dialogue and quotes.

Btw he wasn't weakened by chlorox because he instantly healed and it took the bone of someone righteous dipped in the blood of a fallen angel and the blood of a demon along with an alpha to put him down

He was also immune to all the powers possessed by an angel or demon

Abbadon was just too bland.. I like villains with charisma and strength like Roman, lucifer, Crowley and yellow eyes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Abbadon was boring and felt like another demon

I liked Roman because he had personality, smart, powerful and ruthless also had some great dialogue and quotes.

Btw he wasn't weakened by chlorox because he instantly healed and it took the bone of someone righteous dipped in the blood of a fallen angel and the blood of a demon along with an alpha to put him down

He was also immune to all the powers possessed by an angel or demon

Abbadon was just too bland.. I like villains with charisma and strength like Roman, lucifer, Crowley and yellow eyes
dikk Roman as a character was OK, he was just wasted on a shytty Big Bad.
If dikk Roman had been something like a rival demon lord to CRowley or the King of Vampires or something then he would be perfectly fine with me. But the fact that he was the head a poorly thought out evil monster during a pretty lackluster season makes him not that great.

Kid Dynamite

Supporter
Daps
dikk Roman as a character was OK, he was just wasted on a shytty Big Bad.
If dikk Roman had been something like a rival demon lord to CRowley or the King of Vampires or something then he would be perfectly fine with me. But the fact that he was the head a poorly thought out evil monster during a pretty lackluster season makes him not that great.
Which is what I said, not enough screen time and didn't use him properly at all but this show tends to do that a lot either with wasted storylines or wasted characters not fully maximizing their true potential

I also miss Gabriel, alpha vampire and yellow eyes along with demon dean and Alastair who people have gone on record saying they're glad he's gone

Edgar was a good character too and of course Gordon and John Winchester

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's very interesting how everyone is reacting to The Darkness.

Monsters are like ":damn:SQUAD UP DARKNESS IS COMING!"
Souless humans are like ":ehh:Darkness is coming... can't wait"
Crowley is like ":dwillhuh:.... I may have fukked up here"
Dean is like ":demonic:We killing that bytch"

I am still wondering what her overall goal is and what the end game will be :lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man....guess my question of if Amara can take humans souls was right...does that mean angels too:merchant:.............Cas!!!:damn::damn:. Amara seems to be want to bring out straight murder and gotdamn if she gets Sam :demonic:. Souless Sam went through too much shyt so he wouldn't give a fukk unlike this nerd guy who probably hasn't been involved in any real drama like that in his life. How are they going to kill her..oor can they even kill her?:lupe:
LOL at Dean itching to kill souless guy:demonic: if you're souless, monster, demon, angel, or death himself :ufdup:

Last edited: