Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg

4480784-7395452230-tumbl.gif

tumblr_m83oqibclk1rzhyyio3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ney1pbyVmA1rxbyqw.gif

Death-death-supernatural-25604262-245-282.gif

Death-death-supernatural-25604171-480-272.gif

Death-death-supernatural-25604204-500-281.gif

Death's_Scythe.jpg

Death-death-supernatural-25604149-500-234.gif

The King back! I hope he reap all these fukkas :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Death's gotta be the trillest muthafukka in the entire series :merchant:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don't think she was supposed to be anything but a conniving bytch like Bella.

The big bad was the Stynes (Steins) and Demon Dean.

Now, Death is about to leave us with the cliffhanger.
Both Demon Dean and The Stynes were under used and were only in a hand full of episodes :snoop: wasted opportunities on both.

As for Rowena I thought she was gonna be a sorcerer supreme level of witch and it would have forced Sam and Dean to use the magic techniques of the Men of Letters books to combat her. They could have had ton of episodes like that Werther Box episode. .. :snoop: but turns out Rowena is nothing but a basic bytch.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dean could have easily killed her in that bar.

I'm wondering what part Crowley is going to play since Sam failed killing him.
I assume Metatron gonna use the Demon's Tablet to infuse an ungodly demon power inside of him and overthrow Crowley to becoming the new king of hell. This will now force Crowley, Cas, Sam and Dean to form an unholy alliance to destroy hell once and for all. Of course there is gonna be tons of tension since Crowley is mad at Moose for that botched assassination hit.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Both Demon Dean and The Stynes were under used and were only in a hand full of episodes :snoop: wasted opportunities on both.

As for Rowena I thought she was gonna be a sorcerer supreme level of witch and it would have forced Sam and Dean to use the magic techniques of the Men of Letters books to combat her. They could have had ton of episodes like that Werther Box episode. .. :snoop: but turns out Rowena is nothing but a basic bytch.

The Stynes were somewhat underused but it was satisfying to watch their entire family murdered by a Cain marked Dean. Really satisfying.

The early Demon Dean episodes lead to a few underwhelming episodes but it was important to see what he could become,

Which he seems to becoming. I mean he took out a (holding back) Castiel.

I never really cared about Rowena besides the fact she was a conniving MILF. I was worried for a minute that Charlie would fall under her influence but I'm glad she didn't.

Not that I'm not tucked up about what happened to Charlie. That's why it was so satisfying to watch Dean murder that entire family.

Also to tell Sam to shut the fukk up at her burning and the beating he gave Castiel.

Although, I'm still glad he didn't kill the homey Cas.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
I assume Metatron gonna use the Demon's Tablet to infuse an ungodly demon power inside of him and overthrow Crowley to becoming the new king of hell. This will now force Crowley, Cas, Sam and Dean to form an unholy alliance to destroy hell once and for all. Of course there is gonna be tons of tension since Crowley is mad at Moose for that botched assassination hit.

Its hard to tell wit Crowley because on one end he's King of Hell yet has a soft spot for Dean.

After Sam's assassination attempt, it seems like he's had enough from the Winchesters and his c*nt mother.

He's more tired of being considered soft than he was preoccupied with the high of emotion of being human.

Something similar to what Castiel once went through.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
dean murking the family was cool but misguided long term

they ended it too abruptly...couldve still done in most the family while leaving a straggler or two behind for a possible re-emergence when convenient to ally against dean.

i think SPN kills off a lot of potential characters too fast. they can easily write them out without always murking them

#bringbackyelloweyes (although that was one that actually developed and was well timed)...they need to do more of that..unfortunately the contract re-ups make it hard for them to slow-burn a villain arc

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin

I forgot about Metatron.

Wild card.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Its hard to tell wit Crowley because on one end he's King of Hell yet has a soft spot for Dean.

After Sam's assassination attempt, it seems like he's had enough from the Winchesters and his c*nt mother.

He's more tired of being considered soft than he was preoccupied with the high of emotion of being human.

Something similar to what Castiel once went through.

maybe Tron uses the demon tablet to control Dean? :confused:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin

they ended it too abruptly...couldve still done in most the family while leaving a straggler or two behind for a possible re-emergence when convenient to ally against dean.

i think SPN kills off a lot of potential characters too fast. they can easily write them out without always murking them

#bringbackyelloweyes (although that was one that actually developed and was well timed)...they need to do more of that..unfortunately the contract re-ups make it hard for them to slow-burn a villain arc

Nah.

fukk that.

Dr. Frankenstein's offspring was the perfect Dollmaker sequeway.

It's the perfect set up to finally make Cain Dean the villain.

Let's see what Death has.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

The Stynes reminded me of dikk Roman and the Leviathans... as a crew they are unstoppable but when the leader is killed the rest are lost and become useless

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Nah.

fukk that.

Dr. Frankenstein's offspring was the perfect Dollmaker sequeway.

It's the perfect set up to finally make Cain Dean the villain.

Let's see what Death has.

not saying it wasnt

just saying..what wouldve been the harm in the writers leaving the young styne out of that last mission to the bunker? same purpose wouldve been served re:Dean and there would at least be an option for however long down the road just in case. the kid wanted to move anyway. i mean if hes there..then yeah it was right for dean to murk him. its nitpicking but :yeshrug: