Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The Stynes reminded me of dikk Roman and the Leviathans... as a crew they are unstoppable but when the leader is killed the rest are lost and become useless

idk.

leviathans were far far more powerful as individuals and as a crew..but i agree without roman they were fukked

seemed like the stynes couldve endured without old man tho. didnt one of them say there were hundreds of them or some shyt? i wasnt a big fan of the styne arc anyway but i thought it was rushed and under-developed

not as bad as that nazi/illuminati 1 or 2 episode kill tho. that had more potential than the stynes...this was basically that but re-packaged without the nazi shyt

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
not saying it wasnt

just saying..what wouldve been the harm in the writers leaving the young styne out of that last mission to the bunker? same purpose wouldve been served re:Dean and there would at least be an option for however long down the road just in case. the kid wanted to move anyway. i mean if hes there..then yeah it was right for dean to murk him. its nitpicking but :yeshrug:

Dean's whole point of vengeance was Charlie's murder.

I'm almost surprised he didn't go full Cain and kill his brother.

Killing the youngest Styne was to prove the point that Dean has succumbed more to the mark especially if you watched the previews.

He's let young monsters, under promise, go in the past but Charlie got butchered.

Like I said Dean has Wolverine syndrome. If its a girl he feels he has to protect than he's going on a blind rage.

Sam killed Dean's "daughter." Dean understood but this was a very specific race of monsters.

Not to mention he felt betrayed by his brother and his best friend.

I love as I post this, ACDC's Hell's Bells is playing on my iPhone.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
not saying it wasnt

just saying..what wouldve been the harm in the writers leaving the young styne out of that last mission to the bunker? same purpose wouldve been served re:Dean and there would at least be an option for however long down the road just in case. the kid wanted to move anyway. i mean if hes there..then yeah it was right for dean to murk him. its nitpicking but :yeshrug:

I think the writers did that on purpose to show how far Dean has gone.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Dean's whole point of vengeance was Charlie's murder.

I'm almost surprised he didn't go full Cain and kill his brother.

Killing the youngest Styne was to prove the point that Dean has succumbed more to the mark especially if you watched the previews.

He's let young monsters, under promise, go in the past but Charlie got butchered.

Like I said Dean has Wolverine syndrome. If its a girl he feels he has to protect than he's going on a blind rage.

Sam killed Dean's "daughter." Dean understood but this was a very specific race of monsters.

Not to mention he felt betrayed by his brother and his best friend.

I love as I post this, ACDC's Hell's Bells is playing on my iPhone.

lol i get it. i even get the castiel beat down. within what was in that scene and everything it made sense for dean to murk them all.

im basically saying..in general as a show..they could benefit from leaving some loose ends every once in a while..and it doesnt even have to be due to an on-screen decision. for example..after the surgery..little styne coulda just been seen fleeing to wherever that video gamer was or w/e or just not pictured at all..rather than coming along with to get bodied. it made sense as a poignant bookmark for an emotional/mental switch..and in that, it was a good write that i didnt have much of a problem with at all and actually agree with.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If Crowley was going to get merc'd, they would have let Sam succeed.

disagree..and definitely not before a season finale anyway. itd be a bold move for them to have metatron control dean into murking crowley but i wouldnt say its impossible..plus theres no way pussified sam is killing anything remotely significant unless its accidental at this point.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
lol i get it. i even get the castiel beat down. within what was in that scene and everything it made sense for dean to murk them all.

im basically saying..in general as a show..they could benefit from leaving some loose ends every once in a while..and it doesnt even have to be due to an on-screen decision. for example..after the surgery..little styne coulda just been seen fleeing to wherever that video gamer was or w/e or just not pictured at all..rather than coming along with to get bodied. it made sense as a poignant bookmark for an emotional/mental switch..and in that, it was a good write that i didnt have much of a problem with at all and actually agree with.

Fair enough.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Fair enough.

just to add...the beat-down of cas wouldve made the same point of him going too far with or without the styne kid. he was a throwaway. it woulda been more influential if sam got back to the crib and sam/dean/cas/rowena were all pictured and dean beat the fukk out of sam and or castiel right there on the spot then stopped short with the :ufdup:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
disagree..and definitely not before a season finale anyway. itd be a bold move for them to have metatron control dean into murking crowley but i wouldnt say its impossible..plus theres no way pussified sam is killing anything remotely significant unless its accidental at this point.

As much as a I'm a Dean guy (no homo), I hate it when people say Sam is pussified. Dude's done some real dirt and handled his own even according to OG Triple OG Bobby.

I'm thinking, which he already is especially considering Death's coming back, to save his brother.

Sam might not kill anyone or anything at this point, but he's proven he will.

He tried to kill Crowley. He couldn't.

That's still heart.

Now can Cain Dean (my favorite character, demon or not) kill Crowley?

If he can't, he certainly even look eye to eye to Death. The being that claimed he was older and could reap God, itself.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
just to add...the beat-down of cas wouldve made the same point of him going too far with or without the styne kid. he was a throwaway. it woulda been more influential if sam got back to the crib and sam/dean/cas/rowena were all pictured and dean beat the fukk out of sam and or castiel right there on the spot then stopped short with the :ufdup:

I feel like if Cas went full power against Dean than Dean would of had a problem.

But still have had of won out of his father's martial training enhanced by the mark of Cain.

I think that's why Cas was so confident besides the fact they're both immortal.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
As much as a I'm a Dean guy (no homo), I hate it when people say Sam is pussified. Dude's done some real dirt and handled his own even according to OG Triple OG Bobby.

I'm thinking, which he already is especially considering Death's coming back, to save his brother.

Sam might not kill anyone or anything at this point, but he's proven he will.

He tried to kill Crowley. He couldn't.

That's still heart.

Now can Cain Dean (my favorite character, demon or not) kill Crowley?

If he can't, he certainly even look eye to eye to Death. The being that claimed he was older and could reap God, itself.

Thats part of why people say he's pussified. :manny: Also because hes almost in tears every episode.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I feel like if Cas went full power against Dean than Dean would of had a problem.

But still have had of won out of his father's martial training enhanced by the mark of Cain.

I think that's why Cas was so confident besides the fact they're both immortal.

Certainly..Im glad they at least left that for speculation. Dean did body Cain though..and when he has the first blade he would crush Castiel with 0 problem. Full demon Dean with the blade is unstoppable.

I dont think Cas is immortal. If he catches a shiv he's done. Dean on the other hand..idk. Im actually surprised the Stynes didnt try to cut the arm with the mark off and put that on one of them. They fukked up with that.

I think the best dialogue of the season was when Cas said that he would be there long after everyone else dies if Dean kept the mark and stayed alive. That resonated with me for some reason on some metaphysical shyt because in their reality..Cas and Dean could possibly end up knowing each other for centuries while most of Dean's friends barely even lasted a decade.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Thats part of why people say he's pussified. :manny: Also because hes almost in tears every episode.

Yeah.

But Dean's the king of the Superman single tear.

Especially the episode when his father sacrificed himself.

Or when he got to see his mother as a child on Knocking on Heaven's Door.

Or breaking apart when he admitted what he did in Hell.

And his rage shows that he's the more emotional than Sam.

Again, not for these reasons whatsoever, but Dean's my favorite character on the show.