Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah.

But Dean's the king of the Superman single tear.

Especially the episode when his father sacrificed himself.

Or when he got to see his mother as a child on Knocking on Heaven's Door.

Or breaking apart when he admitted what he did in Hell.

And his rage shows that he's the more emotional than Sam.

Again, not for these reasons whatsoever, but Dean's my favorite character on the show.

This is all true but also not very recent. Im talking this season and last..particularly this season.

Plus those situations are more one tear worthy than what ive been seeing out of Sam this season. Its like, cmon man. Hes acting like a gf that knows shes about to get dumped or some shyt. Sam has killed countless beings before, was soulless, was the planned vessel for Luci..he shouldnt be reduced to this :scust:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Certainly..Im glad they at least left that for speculation. Dean did body Cain though..and when he has the first blade he would crush Castiel with 0 problem. Full demon Dean with the blade is unstoppable.

I dont think Cas is immortal. If he catches a shiv he's done. Dean on the other hand..idk. Im actually surprised the Stynes didnt try to cut the arm with the mark off and put that on one of them. They fukked up with that.

I think the best dialogue of the season was when Cas said that he would be there long after everyone else dies if Dean kept the mark and stayed alive. That resonated with me for some reason on some metaphysical shyt because in their reality..Cas and Dean could possibly end up knowing each other for centuries while most of Dean's friends barely even lasted a decade.

Only if he has the blade or an Angel's blade as far as I can imagine. I don't think it would be zero problem.

If Cain can die. So can Dean. Keep in mind, Cas was given the blade for sake keeping. "Immortal against immortal" Vs blade against blade. Given Dean's the better hand to hand fighter. I'd like to say Dean's weakness is human emotion but Cas now suffers from that as well. Cas has stored what can kill Dean.

I agree with your last paragraph.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
This is all true but also not very recent. Im talking this season and last..particularly this season.

Plus those situations are more one tear worthy than what ive been seeing out of Sam this season. Its like, cmon man. Hes acting like a gf that knows shes about to get dumped or some shyt. Sam has killed countless beings before, was soulless, was the planned vessel for Luci..he shouldnt be reduced to this :scust:

It's still all canon.

The Dean and Sam from Season 1 are still Dean and Sam.

Dean just has the mark and Sam is recovering from having a soul again.

I wouldn't say the two weren't that different other than the fact that Dean is more powerful.

Sam might be more emotional because he knows what its like to be a soulless killer or demon blood flowing through him.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Only if he has the blade or an Angel's blade as far as I can imagine. I don't think it would be zero problem.

If Cain can die. So can Dean. Keep in mind, Cas was given the blade for sake keeping. "Immortal against immortal" Vs blade against blade. Given Dean's the better hand to hand fighter. I'd like to say Dean's weakness is human emotion but Cas now suffers from that as well. Cas has stored what can kill Dean.

I agree with your last paragraph.

Right..but its not like them angel blades are even rare nowadays. they fukkin gave away that ultra rare angel sword to the little blonde ho :mindblown: im still baffled by that

Cas was getting that work from that "extinct" angel too. Which actually reminds me of another plot opening they coulda left open but closed it in one episode just for the lolz

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Right..but its not like them angel blades are even rare nowadays. they fukkin gave away that ultra rare angel sword to the little blonde ho :mindblown: im still baffled by that

Cas was getting that work from that "extinct" angel too. Which actually reminds me of another plot opening they coulda left open but closed it in one episode just for the lolz

I'm with you on that.

Hopefully they'll address that next season or reveal that Metatron's one.

Who knows?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Everyone talks about Season 5 when it was supposed to end but this season has been dope.

Seasons 8 9 and 10 have all been dope. Only bad season is season 7 and even Season 7 had the best premiere of the entire series(First 2 episodes of season 7 was so fukking dope)

But yea Season 4 will always be Supernatural at it's peak. Season 4 is literally a emmy season. I stand by that you can put Season 4 of supernatural against the very best of breaking bad/dexter/lost/ etc and it will hold it's own.

bytch a milf but at the same time the most dissapointing big bad on this show in my opinion. dikk Roman was more sinister than this bytch

You think so?? When they first revealed her i didn't like her. But she honestly grew on me ALOT the past couple of episodes. I really love Rowena now. Her snark and wittyness is just really fresh in this series when all the villains are so monotone. Haven't had a character like this since the trickster. I really hope they don't "Abbadon" her and kill her off too early. Abbadon was so fukking trill! She could of easily lasted another season or 2.

And i don't think she was ever meant to be the "Big Bad" of this season. If anyone is the "Big Bad" it's Dean himself. Rowena never showed any interest in "Destroying the world" Like all the other big bads. She simply wanted to resume in her witchcraft and wanted to know Why Crowley being the king of hell isn't acting like it)

If Rowena is to be compared to anyone it should be Bela. She seems to just be a character looking out for herself that just happened to cross paths with the Winchesters.

But speaking of "Big Bads" Crowley's speach to Cass about not underestimating Sam/Dean is still a top 5 monlogue of the series. Crowley was preaching.

Castiel: “Don’t worry about the Winchesters.”

Crowley: “Don’t worry about… what, like Lucifer didn’t worry? Or Michael, or Lilith, or Alistair, or Azazel didn’t worry? Am I the only game piece on the board who doesn’t underestimate those denim-wrapped nightmares?”

:whew:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dahell: I haven't watched this week's episode yet (I'm gonna watch it this Saturday night), but WTF happened that has this thread so active this week all of sudden??!!

:francis: I'm about to go rewatch last week's episode in a few minutes, because I was paying too much attention to my phone & barely pay attention to the episode when I watched it on Monday night.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dahell: I haven't watched this week's episode yet (I'm gonna watch it this Saturday night), but WTF happened that has this thread so active this week all of sudden??!!

:francis: I'm about to go rewatch last week's episode in a few minutes, because I was paying too much attention to my phone & barely pay attention to the episode when I watched it on Monday night.

The latest episode was one of the best episodes in recent years. Dean and Crowley were even trending hours after the episode aired. And the finale is in 5 days. :blessed:

The pattern is

Odd seasons -Something happens to one of the brothers
even seasons something happens to earth

Season one-Dad dies
Season 2 demons released from hell
Season 3-Dean dies
Season 4 Lucifer is released
Season 5 Sam "dies" goes to hell
Season 6 Cas becomes god
Season 7 Dean goes to purgatory
Season 8 -Angels get banished from heaven
Season 9-Dean becomes a demon

Lol the pattern looks to still hold true. I don't see anything really happening to Sam or dean but i do see a great evil being unleashed due to getting the mark of Cain off Dean. I know everyone thinks Death is just going to remove the mark but with the price that Dean becomes a reaper. But i think Thats just a red herring. Sam has the codecs for Rowena to read the book of the dammed. Im sure he's gonna cure dean before dean can accept Death's offer. But in turn something is unleashed into earth.

Last edited:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin

Get off the phone.

This is your thread.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The latest episode was one of the best episodes in recent years. Dean and Crowley were even trending hours after the episode aired. And the finale is in 5 days. :blessed:

Lol the pattern looks to still hold true. I don't see anything really happening to Sam or dean but i do see a great evil being unleashed due to getting the mark of Cain off Dean. I know everyone thinks Death is just going to remove the mark but with the price that Dean becomes a reaper. But i think Thats just a red herring. Sam has the codecs for Rowena to read the book of the dammed. Im sure he's gonna cure dean before dean can accept Death's offer. But in turn something is unleashed into earth.

My guess is that the book of the damned curse gets read and it summons Death..then everyone is like :merchant: :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Get off the phone.

This is your thread.

I rewatched last week's episode hours ago...

:snoop: Man, I was not paying attention AT ALL the first time I watched last week's episode.

:popcorn: Anyways, seeing how active this thread has been this week & the show was trending on Twitter, I'm looking more forward to watching this week's "Supernatural" episode than the season finale of "Arrow".