Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Makes me miss Jo... hell Bella could have been saved :to:

Bella had a whole 2 season arc being planned for her. But the deranged fans hate any females that get in between the "Bromance" Thats why all the female characters always die

The only reason Charlie was such a fan fav was because shes a lesbian.

But Bella not being on supernatural anymore opened her up for Walking Dead so im sure the actress was fine with that decision. Lol.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bella had a whole 2 season arc being planned for her. But the deranged fans hate any females that get in between the "Bromance" Thats why all the female characters always die

The only reason Charlie was such a fan fav was because shes a lesbian.

But Bella not being on supernatural anymore opened her up for Walking Dead so im sure the actress was fine with that decision. Lol.
2 seasons arc, what was she gonna do? Was she gonna be on Lily/Meg/Ruby level?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
2 seasons arc, what was she gonna do? Was she gonna be on Lily/Meg/Ruby level?

I just remember Kripke saying they had a 2 season story planned for her but they messed up with making Bela too much of a antagonist.(This is the "official" reason But everyone knows it's because the fans didn't like her and dean together)

"Due to "protective and occasionally nervous" fans, Kripke meant for Bela to be introduced in "small doses".[17] He wanted fans to know the show would always be just about Sam and Dean Winchester, and stated, "[Ruby and Bela are] there for important plot elements, but it's not the Ruby and Bela show, nor is it about the four of them cruising around in the Impala together. It's about the guys."[17] However, he felt the writers pushed it too far in the episode "Red Sky at Morning", stating his opinion that it "was by far the least successful episode this year because it really kind of became the Bela show".[17] The writers also did not take the time to consider how to tie her into the Winchesters' storylines. As Kripke pointed out, "It's a road show and we're in a different town every week, so if you're going to run into the same character over and over again, you better have a damn good reason..." They were eventually "crushed under the weight of the absurdity of it" because it became more difficult to justify her reappearances within the narrative.[18]Another key problem stemmed from their conceptualization of her as an antagonistic character rather than a potential love interest for the brothers.[18][13] The writers, "so taken with a woman who could screw the boys over at every turn", ended up making Bela too antagonistic without establishing a balance. Any chance for a "funny effervescent episode where they all work together" was lost after the character attempts to have the Winchesters killed on multiple occasions.[18] They eventually decided to drop the character from the series, opting to "send her off in an appropriate and dramatic way" which would "show a couple of cards [they have] been holding onto all season" by revealing her backstory "in a way that will surprise the audience and kind of tie her into the story."[7]"

The fans began to crucify Bela solely cause of this scene

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The writers strike also happened during season 3 so who knows what was gonna happen. Whole bunch of shyt got turned around in season 3. I remember they said Sam was originally going to find a way to stop dean from going to hell but the writers strike happened and they didn't have enough episodes left to make it work so they ended up going through with dean going to hell. This in turns made Kripke create angels for the series(They weren't planned from the beginning like alot of people think)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The writers strike also happened during season 3 so who knows what was gonna happen. Whole bunch of shyt got turned around in season 3. I remember they said Sam was originally going to find a way to stop dean from going to hell but the writers strike happened and they didn't have enough episodes left to make it work so they ended up going through with dean going to hell. This in turns made Kripke create angels for the series(They weren't planned from the beginning like alot of people think)
Damn writer's strike fukked up a lot of my shows :francis: and a James Bond film