Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
for real. thats why its #teamkillsam from here on out. this whole plot of his was both treacherous and completely illogical.

trust a centuries old witch to tell you the truth on the book of the damned..and that witch is the king of hell's mother who was banished from his palace...get one of their last rogue and useful associates in charley murked...get castiel roped in ...go behind dean's back..then go behind his back again after he found out..while the whole point was to keep him level headed and not get his temper going..the fukk sam think was gonna happen?..then add onto it that he tried killing crowley because of rowena in order (best case scenario) to get her to cast a spell that no one really knows what will happen but are just hoping...not only was it dumb to trust rowena..but taking out crowley? :stopitslime: theyve never been on better terms and why would it make sense to cause epic chaos in another scramble for the throne of hell? shyt..if anything..sam is lucky crowley lived because dean probably wouldve ultimately been sitting on the throne in his place after this fukkery..he thought demon dean was bad..imagine demon dean as king of hell with infinite minions :demonic:
fukked up thing is all Sam had to do is tell Dean "Look here you hardheaded motherfukker... we gonna find a cure for you using the Book of the Damned whether you like it or not. Dean would be like :francis: but eventually be like :yeshrug:. Sam gets Charlie to crack the code IN THE SAFETY OF THE MEN OF LETTERS BUNKER then take the book to Crowley since he is part witch to read the book and tell him ":ufdup:If you don't want Demon Dean back on your ass you will do this for us... oh yeah snap your fingers to kill all dem Styne family members that's after us" and boom they would have had better results than they did.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:ohhh:Is Dean's power level to the point where he could kill Death if he wanted to? There is a way to do it... maybe Sam figures out you have to kill Death to break the Mark of Cain curse :ohhh:

That would be silly if they did that. Dean is just a powerful demon, Death is well................Death:banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That would be silly if they did that. Dean is just a powerful demon, Death is well................Death:banderas:
We seen Dean go head to head against Lucifer and survived, defeated the legendary Cain, destroyed Abbadon, killed the powerful leviathan, survived the hellish Purgatory for a year and etc... what makes Death immune? Death is ungodly powerful but so were the other Horsemen and they all fell before the Winchesters... I'm starting to think it will be Dean that will reap God.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
We seen Dean go head to head against Lucifer and survived, defeated the legendary Cain, destroyed Abbadon, killed the powerful leviathan, survived the hellish Purgatory for a year and etc... what makes Death immune? Death is ungodly powerful but so were the other Horsemen and they all fell before the Winchesters... I'm starting to think it will be Dean that will reap God.

smh if he kills death. that shouldnt even be possible + the death character is ridiculously gully and underused

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

That damn mark can't be that powerful​

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
for real. thats why its #teamkillsam from here on out. this whole plot of his was both treacherous and completely illogical.

trust a centuries old witch to tell you the truth on the book of the damned..and that witch is the king of hell's mother who was banished from his palace...get one of their last rogue and useful associates in charley murked...get castiel roped in ...go behind dean's back..then go behind his back again after he found out..while the whole point was to keep him level headed and not get his temper going..the fukk sam think was gonna happen?..then add onto it that he tried killing crowley because of rowena in order (best case scenario) to get her to cast a spell that no one really knows what will happen but are just hoping...not only was it dumb to trust rowena..but
taking out crowley? :stopitslime: theyve never been on better terms and why would it make sense to cause epic chaos in another scramble for the throne of hell? shyt..if anything..sam is lucky crowley lived because dean probably wouldve ultimately been sitting on the throne in his place after this fukkery..he thought demon dean was bad..imagine demon dean as king of hell with infinite minions :demonic:

Your missing the whole point of Sam's arc. Seasons 8-10 is a overarching story just like Seasons 1-5 is.

Season 8 There about to close the gates of Hell but it comes with the price of Sam's life. Dean once recognizing that doesn't give a second thought that his brother's life is more important then the entire world. When Dean did save Sam Sam told Dean if it was the other way around he wouldn't do the same

Fast forward to season 10 and we See Sam WILL INDEED do whatever it takes to Save Dean despite how he felt back in season 8(That whole convo with Sam and Cass basically was calling back to Season's 8 finale)

It's showing that both of these brothers no matter how crazy the plan is will do it if it means they can save their brother.

You think Sam really doesn't know being in cahoots with Rowena is dangerous? You think he really didn't know Charlie was at risk?? Are we forgetting Dean did the SAME EXACT THING
and got Kevin killed because he couldn't let Sam go?? If you on #TeamKillSam that just means you a dean fanboy.

How many people have Dean got killed?
How many times did Dean go behind Sam's back?
ARE WE FORGETTING DEAN BECAME BESTIES WITH THE fukkING KING OF HELL??

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Your missing the whole point of Sam's arc. Seasons 8-10 is a overarching story just like Seasons 1-5 is.

Season 8 There about to close the gates of Hell but it comes with the price of Sam's life. Dean once recognizing that doesn't give a second thought that his brother's life is more important then the entire world. When Dean did save Sam Sam told Dean if it was the other way around he wouldn't do the same

Fast forward to season 10 and we See Sam WILL INDEED do whatever it takes to Save Dean despite how he felt back in season 8(That whole convo with Sam and Cass basically was calling back to Season's 8 finale) . It's showing that both of these brothers no matter how crazy the plan is will do it if it means they can save his brother.

You think Sam really doesn't know being in cahoots with Rowena is dangerous? You think he really didn't know Charlie was at risk?? Are we forgetting Dean did the SAME EXACT THING
and got Kevin killed because he couldn't let Sam go?? If you on #TeamKillSam that just means you a dean fanboy.

How many people have Dean got killed?
How many times did Dean go behind Sam's back?
ARE WE FORGETTING DEAN BECAME BESTIES WITH THE fukkING KING OF HELL??

lol i get you (and the archs from the history of the writers etc)..and im not missing the point of the arc..its just that i think the arc has moved too far away from what "sam"'s identity was for the majority of the seasons...he would probably consider doing a lot of this as he was...but this new sam is super charmin soft..old sam woulda at least kept dean in the loop..or woulda kept him locked the fukk up...and i thought he was bossing back up with the crowley assassination attempt but he got soft again immediately thereafter. old sam woulda murked rowena after that fukk shyt and figured out another way to read it (since charley broke the code). instead he called her on the phone like he was telling his mom he failed a quiz :francis:

dean obviously did shyt behind sams back (angel keeping sam alive resulting in tranny's death for example)..but dean usually comes clean on that shyt.

and dont get me started on crowley friend..before the attempt crowley was by far the best "devil/demon" situation they had to deal with. there was basically 0 chaos going on..pax crowmana..and sam conspires with his mother to kill him and possibly kill dean (since sam woulda never had a clue about the spell and rowena until after the fact, if that bytch even said it at all)...plus she hates all the men of letters and their legacy..new age sam woulda let her scot :troll: free then she woulda hit him with an epic spell

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
lol i get you (and the archs from the history of the writers etc)..and im not missing the point of the arc..its just that i think the arc has moved too far away from what "sam"'s identity was for the majority of the seasons...he would probably consider doing a lot of this as he was...but this new sam is super charmin soft..old sam woulda at least kept dean in the loop..or woulda kept him locked the fukk up...and i thought he was bossing back up with the crowley assassination attempt but he got soft again immediately thereafter. old sam woulda murked rowena after that fukk shyt and figured out another way to read it (since charley broke the code). instead he called her on the phone like he was telling his mom he failed a quiz :francis:

dean obviously did shyt behind sams back (angel keeping sam alive resulting in tranny's death for example)..but dean usually comes clean on that shyt.

and dont get me started on crowley friend..before the attempt crowley was by far the best "devil/demon" situation they had to deal with. there was basically 0 chaos going on..pax crowmana..and sam conspires with his mother to kill him and possibly kill dean (since sam woulda never had a clue about the spell and rowena until after the fact, if that bytch even said it at all)...plus she hates all the men of letters and their legacy..new age sam woulda let her scot :troll: free then she woulda hit him with an epic spell

Lol i feel u. I'm just seeing alot of Sam backlash cause of Charlie's death. And im like "So yall just don't remember Dean got Kevin killed FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON? :francis:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Lol i feel u. I'm just seeing alot of Sam backlash cause of Charlie's death. And im like "So yall just don't remember Dean got Kevin killed FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON? :francis:

there are clear parallels

but the difference was that sam was already flat-lined and dean got tricked by an angel
whereas this dean situation is somewhat hypothetical, dean is super OP and sam was in cahoots with a witch

my main scust with sam is his general softness...hes just been really pussified

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
there are clear parallels

but the difference was that sam was already flat-lined and dean got tricked by an angel
whereas this dean situation is somewhat hypothetical, dean is super OP and sam was in cahoots with a witch

my main scust with sam is his general softness...hes just been really pussified

I can agree with that. But Sam always been soft. When he's not it's because he wasn't sam (Juiced up demon blood Sam.Souless sam)

Souless Sam is still a top 3 character of the series

:wow:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So we really gonna act like last night's episode wasn't one of the best Supernatural Episodes in years??

Actually the last stretch of season 10 is making this season damn good.
Yea man that was a hell of an episode. Dean showed no love and he was right for killing that kid. One day he would come back and try to kill his kid or some other crazy shyt. Machiavellian mindset.
I really hate Sam by the way. He's a moron that never thinks shyt out and he got my girl Charlie killed. I want him dead 3 seasons ago. His face just pisses me off. He couldnt just leave it alone and had to get her killed to try and help Dean when he said he doesnt want it. The only time I liked Sam was when he was soulless. Man he was fun to watch nd gave no fukks. This show can only end with both Sam and Dean dying though. Too many innocents have died b/c of their actions and decisions. Can't wait to see Death next week. He always steals the show when he comes on.