Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I loved how he butchered that entire family with barely saying a word besides that nipple joke out of vengeance

I felt bad for Cas though. I'm glad Dean didn't merc him.

Best episode in awhile. I actually didn't delete it off my DVR.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im still trying to figure out how metatron is gonna fit in all of this. Last we saw him he still had the angel tablet. But cass has Metatron's grace.....

Extended trailer for the season finale

With how many times Sam and Dean slit their hands open how the hell do they not have scars???

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lol i feel u. I'm just seeing alot of Sam backlash cause of Charlie's death. And im like "So yall just don't remember Dean got Kevin killed FOR THE SAME EXACT REASON? :francis:
While I agree you gotta understand Charlie >> Kevin

Charlie been dead one episode and I'm :mjcry: Inside, meanwhile its been 2 seasons later and I am still :yeshrug: about Kevin. In fact Kevin's mom :takedat: >> Kevin

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Im still trying to figure out how metatron is gonna fit in all of this. Last we saw him he still had the angel tablet. But cass has Metatron's grace.....

Extended trailer for the season finale

With how many times Sam and Dean slit their hands open how the hell do they not have scars???

I thought Metatron have the Demon's Tablet? Angel's Tablet in heaven some where but Metatron hid the Demon's Tablet as a failsafe plan... I'm assume Metatron will make his return next season as a big bad again.

Plus I assume storyline wise Castiel be healing dem scars

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Charlie been dead one episode and I'm :mjcry: Inside, meanwhile its been 2 seasons later and I am still :yeshrug: about Kevin. In fact Kevin's mom :takedat: >> Kevin

I love Charlie. It was really cool with the boys having a Nerdy Kid sister.

But lets not act like Kevin wasn't important. Dude was one of only 2 prophets of the entire series and was the SOLE reason they had a chance to close the gates of hell.

I thought Metatron have the Demon's Tablet? Angel's Tablet in heaven some where but Metatron hid the Demon's Tablet as a failsafe plan... I'm assume Metatron will make his return next season as a big bad again.

Plus I assume storyline wise Castiel be healing dem scars

Yea he has the demon tablet. I had them confused.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I love Charlie. It was really cool with the boys having a Nerdy Kid sister.

But lets not act like Kevin wasn't important. Dude was one of only 2 prophets of the entire series and was the SOLE reason they have a chance to close the gates of hell.

Yea he has the demon tablet. I had them confused.
Never gave a shyt about Kevin I don't care about how important he was, maybe it was because he debut during thst horrible Levithian season... or maybe its because he wined all the damn time. Charlie was a certified G :smugdraper:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Never gave a shyt about Kevin I don't care about how important he was, maybe it was because he debut during thst horrible Levithian season... or maybe its because he wined all the damn time. Charlie was a certified G :smugdraper:

But Charlie also debuted in Season 7(Leviathan season)
:francis:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Best thing about that season, what other good things came out of that season?
Un5F2vt.gif

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.

Plus Dean has Wolverine syndrome where he always wants to protect the younger person as long as its a girl.