Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Why Castiel did not even try to defend himself?:what: Dean beat him up, almost murked him.

Crowley is back :blessed:
Castiel felt guilt in his role of the death of Charlie... plus add the fact that Dean's human power level is Super Saiyan 3 status

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Why Castiel did not even try to defend himself?:what: Dean beat him up, almost murked him.

Crowley is back :blessed:
The more important question is now that Castiel is a full powered angel again why didn't he use his powers to bring Charlie back to life? Hell he could have brought that Styne kid back to life if he wanna... maybe its just me but slowly Castiel is turning into Doctor Manhattan

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Castiel felt guilt in his role of the death of Charlie... plus add the fact that Dean's human power level is Super Saiyan 3 status
I get that he was (maybe) holding back, but he is still an angel and got his juice back.
I still remember the Castiel during his first appearance, a bad ass, now he's a punching bag, he does not even teleport, breh
:what:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I get that he was (maybe) holding back, but he is still an angel and got his juice back.
I still remember the Castiel during his first appearance, a bad ass, now he's a punching bag, he does not even teleport, breh
:what:
He's been human far too long that he wants to act like them. Crowley was the same way until he realized on this episode that its gonna lead him to be killed so he's reverting back to his full blooded demon ways... hopefully Castiel will do the same.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

thanks, good lookin out..i found one and actually just finished watching about 30 mins ago tho.

super OP heel dean is back :blessed:
red eyed crowley the god was back and made sam bytch up :blessed:

only part that had me :merchant: was when he was layin the BEATS on cas. cas is back to full power and woulda got murked :huhldup: who is even fukkin with dean in terms of power right now? he's at the top tier..meanwhile sam has gotten so ridiculously feminized the last two seasons that at this point id rather him die than crowley :bryan:(obv never happening so :whoa:)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The more important question is now that Castiel is a full powered angel again why didn't he use his powers to bring Charlie back to life? Hell he could have brought that Styne kid back to life if he wanna... maybe its just me but slowly Castiel is turning into Doctor Manhattan

Yeah idk.

Seems like they are over-humanizing Cas in order to appease their main demo..his popularity wasnt really all that expected when he was introduced..now everyone loves him. Either way it seems kinda jumpy. Put the flat-top on Castiel :flabbynsick: He couldnt even teleport there in time to catch Dean before he murked the little Styne? It was like he just strolled in the door a second late with the :wtf::mindblown::ld: look rather than pop up as dean was about to let the gun go and throw his ass across the room.

i wanna fukk crowleys mom :smugdraper:

the king of hell's step-dad :win:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
thanks, good lookin out..i found one and actually just finished watching about 30 mins ago tho.

super OP heel dean is back :blessed:
red eyed crowley the god was back and made sam bytch up :blessed:

only part that had me :merchant: was when he was layin the BEATS on cas. cas is back to full power and woulda got murked :huhldup: who is even fukkin with dean in terms of power right now? he's at the top tier..meanwhile sam has gotten so ridiculously feminized the last two seasons that at this point id rather him die than crowley :bryan:(obv never happening so :whoa:)
red eye demon crowley is :whoa:should of let a sleeping dog lie last thing you need on your plate with demon dean is a piss off crowley. cas has gotten soft at one point he was thinking of leaving his vessel and going back to heaven to be with hannah if i remember right. he was not trying to hurt dean but like Tallac said they water him down now.

its krazy how the first half of the series was about saving sam and him having demon blood to dean destiny to be evil.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
red eye demon crowley is :whoa:should of let a sleeping dog lie last thing you need on your plate with demon dean is a piss off crowley. cas has gotten soft at one point he was thinking of leaving his vessel and going back to heaven to be with hannah if i remember right. he was not trying to hurt dean but like Tallac said they water him down now.

its krazy how the first half of the series was about saving sam and him having demon blood to dean destiny to be evil.

for real. thats why its #teamkillsam from here on out. this whole plot of his was both treacherous and completely illogical.

trust a centuries old witch to tell you the truth on the book of the damned..and that witch is the king of hell's mother who was banished from his palace...get one of their last rogue and useful associates in charley murked...get castiel roped in ...go behind dean's back..then go behind his back again after he found out..while the whole point was to keep him level headed and not get his temper going..the fukk sam think was gonna happen?..then add onto it that he tried killing crowley because of rowena in order (best case scenario) to get her to cast a spell that no one really knows what will happen but are just hoping...not only was it dumb to trust rowena..but taking out crowley? :stopitslime: theyve never been on better terms and why would it make sense to cause epic chaos in another scramble for the throne of hell? shyt..if anything..sam is lucky crowley lived because dean probably wouldve ultimately been sitting on the throne in his place after this fukkery..he thought demon dean was bad..imagine demon dean as king of hell with infinite minions :demonic:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg

4480784-7395452230-tumbl.gif

tumblr_m83oqibclk1rzhyyio3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ney1pbyVmA1rxbyqw.gif

Death-death-supernatural-25604262-245-282.gif