Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don’t think Chuck is really God, he’s some other type of op being. Don’t think we’ve seen God just yet:jbhmm:
Now I'm not saying that you're right and that's gonna happen :jbhmm: but to play Devil's Advocate... if that did happen and it's revealed that Chuck really ain't God and the real God is somewhere sealed up or something that would explain one big question I've thought about for a long time.... why didn't Zachariah recognized God?

True to my word I've been going back and revisiting certain moments of the first 5 seasons and one of those moments was when Sam and Dean first met up with Chuck and Zachariah was harassing them about accepting Lucifer and Michael to be their vessels so they can make the armageddon happen. Zachariah sees and calls Chuck a "prophet" but not God... which is weird to me because in the later seasons every supernatural being that sees Chuck knows that he is God so why didn't Zachariah? Was Zachariah just playing along with God about being a "prophet" so he can further his agenda of recruiting Sam and Dean as vessels or was he just fukking with them by withholding the truth?
images

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'm not saying that you're right and that's gonna happen :jbhmm: but to play Devil's Advocate... if that did happen and it's revealed that Chuck really ain't God and the real God is somewhere sealed up or something that would explain one big question I've thought about for a long time.... why didn't Zachariah recognized God?

True to my word I've been going back and revisiting certain moments of the first 5 seasons and one of those moments was when Sam and Dean first met up with Chuck and Zachariah was harassing them about accepting Lucifer and Michael to be their vessels so they can make the armageddon happen. Zachariah sees and calls Chuck a "prophet" but not God... which is weird to me because in the later seasons every supernatural being that sees Chuck knows that he is God so why didn't Zachariah? Was Zachariah just playing along with God about being a "prophet" so he can further his agenda of recruiting Sam and Dean as vessels or was he just fukking with them by withholding the truth?
images

None of the angels recognized him when they first saw him. Castiel called him a prophet when he first saw him and Metatron thought he was a prophet until he showed him his true form. God being omnipotent can disguise himself and no one would recognize or find him unless he wanted them too.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

images

I'm calling it now breh Chuck is not God:jbhmm:

Prepare for another twist brehs:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

images

No one knew Chuck was god until he revealed himself in season 11 (in the supernatural universe. We as fans knew) Cas Zachariah and Metatron didn't know. Chuck not being god would make season 11 100% useless since Amara clearly says Chuck is god lol. Would also just make the amulet storyline worthless as well.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hope the boys unleashed the flutes on this worthless ass chuck for fukking up shyt :wow:
Had it written that both of em ended up in hell :wow:

Chuck wrote that Dean ends up in hell for 40 years . 40 GOD DAMN YEARS :damn:

Dean better hit chuck with that Leviathan treatment!
tumblr_m9l4rqXqAc1qgzb2io1_500.gif

Black Adam

Power of SHAZAM!
Daps
Reppin
Ancient Egypt
I want it to be known that I've said earlier in this thread and you can go back and read it when I said and I quote: "....I'm starting to think Dean will be the one that reaps God"

:usure:Who is doubting me now?

What if God is the main villian this upcoming season, on some "I'm sick of you brothers meddling!":lupe:

:sas2:Lex Luthor said it best
:sas2:There comes a time when even gods die
:sas1:Those Winchester Gospels books gonna become best sellers
You two may have a long time ago predicted what may go down in the final season