Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Completely absurd i cant get over it rofl

fukking sam fukkin shyt up like usual

Jack will be back and clearly crucial to saving any remnants of earth
Looks like Billie gonna save Jack :ohhh: Chuck did say that he doesn't like this version of Death :jbhmm:old Death was just about the food and reaping but Billie actually about her job.

I thought it was kinda weird that earlier in the season Billie gave Dean the cheat codes to beat Michael but that casket didn't lead to anything :beli: but now we know Chuck was on TheColi watching them and he rewritten the story for Sam and Dean. Since Jack stopped Michael ruining Chuck's climatic ending he choose Jack to be the ending instead and when Sam and Dean and Cas didn't want to play along he hit them all with
H90u2.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I wonder if Chuck is still mad that the show didn't end at the end of Season 5 like it was originally supposed to? :ohhh: That season had the perfect ending for the show :whoo:this is really getting all meta

Super meta

Episode was crack

Now we gotta wait hella long

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wtf did we just watch. I was NOT expecting that.

God been playing the brothers of destruction all along? He’s the endgame?? Holy shyt

He did say Billie be sticking her nose where it don’t belong

Wait u think god mad it didn’t end at season 5 when it was supposed to? That was his “perfect ending” and he been trying to recreate that ever since.

This shyt really went full on meta but still crack

This show bruh : wow: my kids kids will watch this show!!

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So is it everything up until dean choosing not to kill jack chuck wrote?

Or did he write everything up until season 5 and that’s the first time the boys went “off script” and he’s just been winging it ever since. It just that this time he’s had enough of the boys not following the story?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Wtf did we just watch. I was NOT expecting that.

God been playing the brothers of destruction all along? He’s the endgame?? Holy shyt

He did say Billie be sticking her nose where it don’t belong

Wait u think god mad it didn’t end at season 5 when it was supposed to? That was his “perfect ending” and he been trying to recreate that ever since.

This shyt really went full on meta but still crack

This show bruh : wow: my kids kids will watch this show!!
This episode had me like "
giphy.gif
Chuck ain't shyt"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So is it everything up until dean choosing not to kill jack chuck wrote?

Or did he write everything up until season 5 and that’s the first time the boys went “off script” and he’s just been winging it ever since. It just that this time he’s had enough of the boys not following the story?
Sam kept emphasizing that no matter what decisions they had to deal with they always had choices :ohhh:Chuck maybe mad at them for constantly exposing plotholes in his stories... everytime Sam and Dean were about to make a tragic choice they would always somehow find an alternative choice that the author originally never thought of writing out :jbhmm:even Metatron who worshipped God was exposing Chuck's shotty penmanship
91b5ee182e1f756f311fc36d66332de2.gif
d6482182fd7c9f8d6cb12c4e83cda7b6.gif

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
BROOOOOO AGAIN!!!!!!!

In season 5 the episode “The End” was shown to be a apocalyptic world that’s been destroyed. Lucifer told dean “No matter what happens we will always end up here”

The last scene of the finale looked EXACTLY like the backdrop of that episode

Chuck said “This is the end”

welldamn.gif

I lie to you not. It could still be the shock of what we just saw running through me but I honestly think this is the best episode of supernatural in damn near 8 years.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Bro BROOOOOO

The very first episode that chuck was in was titled “The monster at the end of the book”

image.gif

BROOOOOO AGAIN!!!!!!!

In season 5 the episode “The End” was shown to be a apocalyptic world that’s been destroyed. Lucifer told dean “No matter what happens we will always end up here”

The last scene of the finale looked EXACTLY like the backdrop of that episode

Chuck said “This is the end”

welldamn.gif

I lie to you not. It could still be the shock of what we just saw running through me but I honestly think this is the best episode of supernatural in damn near 8 years.
This season had a lot of references to the very early seasons even bringing back John Winchester, "Season 4 Cas" and Zachariah for episodes :jbhmm:I wonder if the plan for the final season is to use elements of the original 5 seasons on some full circle type of ending?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This season had a lot of references to the very early seasons even bringing back John Winchester, "Season 4 Cas" and Zachariah for episodes :jbhmm:I wonder if the plan for the final season is to use elements of the original 5 seasons on some full circle type of ending?

This could also lead to Michael coming back. Hell is cracked open so maybe the cage is too? Cass references the cage as well.

Maybe the show ends how it’s suppose to end all along. Sam and dean say yes to Michael and Lucifer. Michael Lucifer and jack might be enough to kill God??

How does Amara fit into all this?

I don’t want NO MOTW episodes. We only got 20 hours left. Every episode got to be crazy from here on out!!! :wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This could also lead to Michael coming back. Hell is cracked open so maybe the cage is too? Cass references the cage as well.

Maybe the show ends how it’s suppose to end all along. Sam and dean say yes to Michael and Lucifer. Michael Lucifer and jack might be enough to kill God??

How does Amara fit into all this?

I don’t want NO MOTW episodes. We only got 20 hours left. Every episode got to be crazy from here on out!!! :wow:
Chuck released the souls from hell just like they escape back when Hell's Gate was opened
giphy.gif

edit: Hell's Gate was opened with The Colt using Sam and the psychics.... Chuck released the souls from hell after getting shot by Sam using God's Colt... goddamn it Sam