Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gonna need that whole collection starting with "Wendigo"! :wow:
90940132-288-k865067.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally caught up YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!+:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:THEY Actually brought back all the OG actors and actresses from the previous ghost and monster seasons:damn::damn::damn:Fred
r8L7PTl_zpsfrk7qsva.png
Lady on the bridge, that clown, bloody mary everything they've killed has been set free again by Chuck:ohhh::damn::damn::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Jack:to:Hold up Billie:ohhh:Chuck doesn't like her and it looks like she may be as powerful or more powerful than the empty :ohhh:Looks like she's going to save Jack so at least they'll have a nephilim on their side:ohhh:Perhaps OG Michael finally gets out the cage and Jack heals him?:ohhh:Gotdamn Chuck was a dirtbag couch potatoe viewer and author this whole time
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Finally caught up YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!+:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:THEY Actually brought back all the OG actors and actresses from the previous ghost and monster seaso s:damn::damn::damn:Fred
r8L7PTl_zpsfrk7qsva.png
Lady on the bridge, that clown, bloody mary everything they've killed has been set free again by Chuck:ohhh::damn::damn::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Jack:to:Hold up Billie:ohhh:Chuck doesn't like her and it looks like she may be as powerful or more powerful than the empty :ohhh:Looks like she's going to save Jack so at least they'll have a nephilim on their side:ohhh:Perhaps OG Michael finally gets out the cage and Jack heals him?:ohhh:Gotdamn Chuck was a dirtbag couch potatoe viewer and author this whole time
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png
chuck is a sadistic sims player and the world is his sims

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Supernatural Stars Ponder Final Season's Possible Returns (Azazel?! Adam?!), Castiel's Deal — WATCH

Bascially saying what alot of us been saying since the finale. The ending bascially allows any and everyone to comeback. Hope CW opens the budget a bit and just go full fanservice with this last season. The show deserves it.

If i had to pick 5 returning characters

1.OG Death
2.Adam
3.OG Bobby(We haven't seen OG bobby since the angels took him)
4.Crowley
5.Bella

Honorable Mentions to Amara OG Michael Gabriel Ellen/Jo Azazel Meg Eve and Abbadon. There's tons of characters that can come back.

I would say Lucifer/John/Mary/Charlie/Wayward Sisters and Kevin are guaranteed to make cameos in the final season.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Supernatural Stars Ponder Final Season's Possible Returns (Azazel?! Adam?!), Castiel's Deal — WATCH

Bascially saying what alot of us been saying since the finale. The ending bascially allows any and everyone to comeback. Hope CW opens the budget a bit and just go full fanservice with this last season. The show deserves it.

1.OG Death
2.Adam
4.Crowley
5.Bella

Honorable Mentions to Amara OG Michael Gabriel Ellen/Jo Azazel Meg Eve and Abbadon. There's tons of characters that can come back.

I would say Lucifer/John/Mary/Charlie/Wayward Sisters and Kevin are guaranteed to make cameos in the final season.
He gonna fukk around and brung back every big bad to show all they did was in vain
Like zola told captain america in civil war :''
We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your Life; a zero sum''

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

1.OG Death
2.Adam
4.Crowley
5.Bella

The return of Dr. Badass
800743f9b11be38478874561746599738242566cv2_hq.jpg