Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just realized the women in white from season 1 was one of the souls released from hell :wow:
So... I'm assuming I won't be the only one rewatching the first 5 seasons again taking notes like
tenor.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Told y'all I never liked bytchass chuck. Supernatural brothers been through the craziest fukkery bending his rules :banderas:
Escaping hell even the cage:umad:
Getting family members outta hell:umad:
Beating lucifer and the four horseman of the apocalypse:umad:
Beating leviathons and escaping their world :umad:
Almost sealing hell:umad:
Heaven angels fallout:umad:
Temporarily sealing death and killing it:umad:
Allying with the son of lucifer:umad:
convincing amara:umad:
All that shyt chuck wrote the brother said
tenor.gif

And the rest of his set
tenor.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I will say this The Winchesters are so fukking hypocritical

Especially Dean

Oh so you want Jack dead because he lost his soul saving your ass which led to him making a mistake?

Last I remember there was a time Sam lost his soul. And last I recall Sam almost killed Bobby. Not to mention the innocent people Sam killed while hunting? Did you want him dead? No

And dont get me started on demon Dean

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Anyone else really hyped to see Lucifer next season? Lets face it we know he gonna come back. It's the final season. And i do admit they ran out of ideas for him a few times (Becoming the president... really)

But all in all despite the lack of good storylines from the writers Lucifer's actor(Mark) steals the show every scene he's in. Even when he was in Jack's mind he was still letting off bars!!! :wow:

With Chuck going full darkside Lucifer gonna come with the :banderas: dialogue. Would love for Lucifer to be a mainstay for the final season.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Anyone else really hyped to see Lucifer next season? Lets face it we know he gonna come back. It's the final season. And i do admit they ran out of ideas for him a few times (Becoming the president... really)

But all in all despite the lack of good storylines from the writers Lucifer's actor(Mark) steals the show every scene he's in. Even when he was in Jack's mind he was still letting off bars!!! :wow:

With Chuck going full darkside Lucifer gonna come with the :banderas: dialogue. Would love for Lucifer to be a mainstay for the final season.
Lucifer will hit every angel and archangel with the I told you so :umad: