Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
WE BACK BREHS!!!! Season 14 starts in 2 days. Lets get this thread popping again! A couple tidbits

"Dichael" will be around longer then "Demon Dean" however a exact episode count is yet to be known.

The "Empty" will be revisited

The cast of "Wayward Sisters" will be back to resolve the cliffhanger they left last year. However their story will be intertwined with the brother's storyline.

While the 100th episode was not meta at all and the 200th episode was all meta. The 300th episode will be a combination of both. The basic premise is a look at how the citizens of kansas look at the brothers during their normal activities(such as washing clothes full of blood or going to the doctor and they realize that a stab wound was just magically healed.

Mary/Bobby/Rowena/Ketch/Charlie/Billie will be back.

The problem with the lack of angels and heaven's current situation will be touched upon.

Hell is currently without a leader. "If" one happens to arise is a story line for the season.

Shorter season this year (Only 20 episodes) But because of the shorter season we will see Castiel more then usual.

Now lets take a look back at 13 years of greatness :wow:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Had a day to process my thoughts about the finale. Can we just take some time to talk about Dean's kill list??

Hitler, Death, Lucifer. Most impressive kill list ever. :wow:

Great episode. 8 years in the making for Michael vs Lucifer and it didn't disappoint. Now the big question is is Lucifer really gone? I do believe Michael really killed Lucifer but remember. Angels after they die goes into the Empty.

If Castiel of all people was enough to wake up "The Cosmic Entity" Then what do u think Lucifer is about to do? What if they team up? It's already been said God has NO POWER at all over there.

Also what on earth can Team Free will do to save Dean? Michael is now the only Archangel left unless they go try to rescue Earth 1 Michael. But he's in no shape to do anything. And without any of the other Arch angels alive who will power him up? (Other then God and Amara)

Really trying to figure out how they can do this without God or Amara but i can't. Maybe they have to come back next season. But then again we been saying that every season since they left :dead:

I still think Jack is a major player here but how "weak" is he now that Lucifer took his grace? Remember Cass became human after he lost his and there's no one powerful enough for Jack to steal it back from other then Michael.

We still have the heaven abut to lose it's power storyline as well. What are we down to now? 6 Angels?? :wow: Not to mention Hell must be in a Battle Royale fortnite style right now :dead:

Also Earth 2 Bobby Mary Charlie and Ketch are all still alive and well. Seeing what they did with Mary the last 2 years i have alot of doubt they will use these characters well at all.
Seriously Dean is with the shyts. That kill list of his for a fukking human is unreal which tells me his end is not gonna be a good one. Even he says it all the time.
shyt never thought of how many angels there are left. These angels take more L's than the mutants in marvel. Heaven outchea losing power and God still on vacation like he hasn't been on vacation this entire series :deadmanny:
Good shout on the Empty that entity is a whole new player. And wtf is up with other dimension those girls rescued dean and sam from......What about the earth 616 original michael? The one that is in the cage? I think God mentioned once that he was in no shape to fight? What if he gets released for that son of lucifer to get some grace from him

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Another interesting thing is y'all remember when dean said that prison was worse than hell? I mean isolation is probably the worst psychological torture for sure but it really worse than getting vivisected and ripped apart limb from limb for decades? :huhldup:
I guess its because that shyt was fresh in his mind. That's probably why the Empty scares Dean so much

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Another interesting thing is y'all remember when dean said that prison was worse than hell? I mean isolation is probably the worst psychological torture for sure but it really worse than getting vivisected and ripped apart limb from limb for decades? :huhldup:
I guess its because that shyt was fresh in his mind. That's probably why the Empty scares Dean so much

Yea i turned a blind eye when he said that and just chalked it up to these new writers they have on the show. Aint no way jail was worse then literally getting torn apart just to be rejoined and torn apart again.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So what rock song yall think they are gonna have the "The Road So Far...." beginning of the season montage with? :jbhmm:I suggest "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" by Guns n' Roses

Have they done Voodoo Child yet? I feel like they have.

I'm hype. Just ordered some Cajun chicken pasta from Chilis. Between this and football it'll be a good night