Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
if your gonna end lucifer dnt do it in the most corniest cliche way. galaxy level beings but cnt kill humans easily and have to gloat and toy. no cosmic or super sense to hear sam shouting to dean for the knife or anything wtf. rip to a goat, dean celebrating like michael wasn't just trynna fukk yall up before hand dummy and geeze jack manhandled two archangels.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Damn :dwillhuh:

I didnt like that cheesy freeze frame "Michael Jackson Thriller" ending but what an finale

Just when you think they run out of ideas they hit you something to look forward to.

So they retconned and brought favorite characters back :francis:

But where's the homie Rufus?

Chuck and Amara probably just chilling with no fukks.

Good season brehs

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Man I just bought Season 12 & watching it. Avoided some comments in here. Did these dudes lose all they training after Season 11? Doing dumb shyt.

Michael gonna make a comeback? He got played on some dumb shyt & Lucifer refers to him as "little brother" when Michael is the older brother. What season are they on now. I wait to binge watch it, I'm on 12. Season probably one of the worst, everybody stupid & soft. The princes of hell coulda been cool but they fukked it up, like they can't get the Thule right or how they fukked up family Frankenstein, then they play with Rowena power level. The most powerful witch on earth gets an L from a basic witch without her book? :rudy: So many good bad guys they fukk up. I own most the series & the side stories got good shyt that could make a season better than the actual season. Where's Chuck to come rewrite this bullshyt?

Seeing Dean come through with Lucille & say how his dad woulda loved it :banderas:. Word to Negan.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
One thing I've noticed on the wikipedia page is that all of the women on the failed Supernatural spin-off "Wayward Sisters" are scheduled to be on this season :jbhmm:I wonder will they play a bigger role this season since they have no show of their own to get their shine on

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One thing I've noticed on the wikipedia page is that all of the women on the failed Supernatural spin-off "Wayward Sisters" are scheduled to be on this season :jbhmm:I wonder will they play a bigger role this season since they have no show of their own to get their shine on
Team idjits needs all the help they can get:wow:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Team idjits needs all the help they can get:wow:
I'm so damn glad Bobby is back
tumblr_nep1wgxYBa1r4fyzho1_500.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I also wondering who's gonna be the other "big bad" for the season because if we've learned from the situation with Demon Dean.... Archangel Dean ain't gonna be the main threat all season long, I predict that mid-season they find a way to separate Dean and Michael and Michael finds a new host body so Dean can rejoin the squad.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I also wondering who's gonna be the other "big bad" for the season because if we've learned from the situation with Demon Dean.... Archangel Dean ain't gonna be the main threat all season long, I predict that mid-season they find a way to separate Dean and Michael and Michael finds a new host body so Dean can rejoin the squad.
Sam said something about no more rulers of hell so looks like someone may be trying to take over. We never found out who came out that portal when the psychic chick died either. Not to mention Billie doesn't exactly like the Brothers of Destruction either

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Sam said something about no more rulers of hell so looks like someone may be trying to take over. We never found out who came out that portal when the psychic chick died either. Not to mention Billie doesn't exactly like the Brothers of Destruction either
Billie don't like Sam and Dean.... but as she told them that they are necessary to key events happening so she is begrudgingly on their side.

I still say that the ONLY person that should take control of the Throne of Hell is either: Rowena or Amara

That "thing" that escape the portal may be a threat that the girls will have to deal with on some filler episodes