Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought this episode was a joke or something. Castiel getting caught that easily felt like some kind of joke. That low level scrub demon trying to act cool and talk shyt was cringe-worthy. That slow motion shyt was awful. God I still hate mama Winchester. Looks like Michael/Dean just wants to turn this Earth into the one he just left which isn't making sense to me right now but lets just see how this turns out.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought this episode was a joke or something. Castiel getting caught that easily felt like some kind of joke. That low level scrub demon trying to act cool and talk shyt was cringe-worthy. That slow motion shyt was awful. God I still hate mama Winchester. Looks like Michael/Dean just wants to turn this Earth into the one he just left which isn't making sense to me right now but lets just see how this turns out.
I'm thinking there's got to be a second villian that eventually rises up because Dean has got to eventually rejoin the crew.. they mentioned they got Ketch out in Europe to find another device to separate the archangel out of Dean's body like they did with Lucifer getting separated out of the president's body.

As for Cas :francis: the writers like Cas being weak for some reason.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dean:
tenor.gif