Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
We need this Supernatural/Looney Tunes crossover next season
33c649763f2aef2f96cac9510a85765c.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Seriously God and Amara got to step in next season. Plus Heaven is still in shambles and who knows who's gonna take the crowd of Hell
They didn't step in when a literal other archangel from another dimension invaded on top of the SON of Lucifer was born and already tearing shyt up:snoop:Not to mention Heaven about to shut down and we don't even know what's going on with hell. What if demons just say fukk it an start taking souls and say fukk a deal??:why::whoo::ufdup::damn::damn::damn:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They didn't step in when a literal other archangel from another dimension invaded on top of the SON of Lucifer was born and already tearing shyt up:snoop:Not to mention Heaven about to shut down and we don't even know what's going on with hell. What if demons just say fukk it an start taking souls and say fukk a deal??:why::whoo::ufdup::damn::damn::damn:
Those demons better not with Dean Michael roaming free

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Had a day to process my thoughts about the finale. Can we just take some time to talk about Dean's kill list??

Hitler, Death, Lucifer. Most impressive kill list ever. :wow:

Great episode. 8 years in the making for Michael vs Lucifer and it didn't disappoint. Now the big question is is Lucifer really gone? I do believe Michael really killed Lucifer but remember. Angels after they die goes into the Empty.

If Castiel of all people was enough to wake up "The Cosmic Entity" Then what do u think Lucifer is about to do? What if they team up? It's already been said God has NO POWER at all over there.

Also what on earth can Team Free will do to save Dean? Michael is now the only Archangel left unless they go try to rescue Earth 1 Michael. But he's in no shape to do anything. And without any of the other Arch angels alive who will power him up? (Other then God and Amara)

Really trying to figure out how they can do this without God or Amara but i can't. Maybe they have to come back next season. But then again we been saying that every season since they left :dead:

I still think Jack is a major player here but how "weak" is he now that Lucifer took his grace? Remember Cass became human after he lost his and there's no one powerful enough for Jack to steal it back from other then Michael.

We still have the heaven abut to lose it's power storyline as well. What are we down to now? 6 Angels?? :wow: Not to mention Hell must be in a Battle Royale fortnite style right now :dead:

Also Earth 2 Bobby Mary Charlie and Ketch are all still alive and well. Seeing what they did with Mary the last 2 years i have alot of doubt they will use these characters well at all.

Last edited: