THAT SHYT LIGHT!!!!! :pacspit:

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Predictions:

Daylyt vs swave =only way I see swave winning is if 1. Daylyt just spitting and nothing hitting with the crowd or 2. Swave goes pit bull finds a angle locks in and tears day a new one. Guys like day it's hard to embarrass them and swave can't fukk with daylyt lyrically on any level. I got daylyt 2-1

Tay Tay vs ill will= battle could be very good or horrible not expecting much from it tho I got ill will out performing Tay Tay in the room

Hoffa going to kill serious

Only hopes for k shine vs Ars is k shine shows up. If he don't this battle will be garbage

Jc vs John John should be decent but I can't see Todd beating jc jc left over bars are better than Todd great ones

Calicoe vs Rex will body bag the fans 3-0 we getting killed that night y'all

then if Ars is talking about putting boogers in ears and contra characters then our body bag gets put in a body bag

Big t vs o red could be a slug fest. But red has a weakness and that is he can't take a punch. Every time I see red in the ring and he gets hit hard he tenses up starts whining and loses his composure I.e vs swave verb and Tay rock. Big t been in wars since the hitman battle I think he gets this one 2-1 but won't be surprised if red spazzes. I think t will be better without the stumbles etc vs red

you buggin nikkka, jones aint dose, or john john.

but im fukking wit this card. im liking ars vs shine matchup.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel K-Shine should be on this card after that third round against Big T.

John John Da Don is garbage man. I'll give him credit he was very entertaining on the last summer madness, because he was biting hitman in that battle. If he can emulate some things from Hitman, but yet be his own man, he could be decent some day.

JC has been putting in work this year. He's still got more to go he's on wd 4, sm3, & that event facing Clips. He's putting in all that work, & i've yet to see him choke like these "top tier" dudes. These guys are pathetic man.

Math Hoffa vs Serius Jones - This battle has corny written all over it. Serius gonna come in like it's '03. Math gonna be corny with his jokes. This has potential to be awful. I actually think Serius could be cool if he was active. He can do better than that bullshiit he came with last year.

O-Red Vs Big T - This should be the main event

Calicoe Vs T-Rex - These 2 are just too similar for me & should be facing other dudes on the card

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf on Twitter shytting on the card saying Smack isn't doing it because of choking/performances, he's doing this card so he can make a lot of money without having to pay out to the top tiers

My thoughts exactly, cuz a few of these guys have choked bad, smack missing a few killers on here that earned it ie: Lotta imo

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Shouts out to Mook for fukkin the game up :pacspit:

Should've had Hitman vs Surf or something to give that Sm feel. But I aunt really mad at the card. Been saying that save deserved to be on big cards & he finally made it :to: He gonna go ham.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Surf is a diva, even he turned the damn card down. Why beg to pay these nikkas when they battles don't even be all that (not referring to surf)? Plenty of hungry dudes who will do numbers. I hope this card does great. Rex/cal is actually a great matchup they're very similar. Don't wanna see Cal vs anyone with OD bars ever again.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surf on Twitter shytting on the card saying Smack isn't doing it because of choking/performances, he's doing this card so he can make a lot of money without having to pay out to the top tiers
shyt I believe him.... nikkas probably asking for WILD bread... nikkas probably priced themselves out.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
At the end if the day people want a return on they investment

Smack dropping 30k for the mook Solomon battle is what fukks all this up the most. Smack paying 15-30k for basically just the names and everybody complaining on how those battles are crappy

Then flip side fans giving major love to battles like jc vs chilla and b magic vs Tay rock 2 battles smack likely spent no more than 4k total on

The game not big enough to drop money like that on some mediocre battles

Now with that said I don't know how you make that claim then in the next breath put k shine on the card.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
At the end if the day people want a return on they investment

Smack dropping 30k for the mook Solomon battle is what fukks all this up the most. Smack paying 15-30k for basically just the names and everybody complaining on how those battles are crappy

Then flip side fans giving major love to battles like jc vs chilla and b magic vs Tay rock 2 battles smack likely spent no more than 4k total on

The game not big enough to drop money like that on some mediocre battles

Now with that said I don't know how you make that claim then in the next breath put k shine on the card.
Gotta please the nikkas who only want name just a lil bit. Prolly why cal/rex on this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only fukked up thing about this card is that you can't pick out the main event for sh!t....smh :stopitslime:

But the same thing some of y'all b!tch about, is exactly what's wrong with the URL scene now. I mean yeah the surf vs hitman and hollow vs lux, and b-magic vs con would of been crazy 3 match ups we all anticipated , but it's beginning to be the same cycle of names over and over again. Let's really think about it, 11 of these names on the SM3 card never touched that big of a stage (yes i'm counting jaz and ms. hustle too, CAN'T leave the bytches out lol) and it's finally here. If you were to throw lotta zay vs big kannon on there, this shyt would be epic imo on paper.

Last edited: