Official Summer Madness 3 Card

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Predictions:

Daylyt vs swave =only way I see swave winning is if 1. Daylyt just spitting and nothing hitting with the crowd or 2. Swave goes pit bull finds a angle locks in and tears day a new one. Guys like day it's hard to embarrass them and swave can't fukk with daylyt lyrically on any level. I got daylyt 2-1

Tay Tay vs ill will= battle could be very good or horrible not expecting much from it tho I got ill will out performing Tay Tay in the room

Hoffa going to kill serious

Only hopes for k shine vs Ars is k shine shows up. If he don't this battle will be garbage

Jc vs John John should be decent but I can't see Todd beating jc jc left over bars are better than Todd great ones

Calicoe vs Rex will body bag the fans 3-0 we getting killed that night y'all

then if Ars is talking about putting boogers in ears and contra characters then our body bag gets put in a body bag

Big t vs o red could be a slug fest. But red has a weakness and that is he can't take a punch. Every time I see red in the ring and he gets hit hard he tenses up starts whining and loses his composure I.e vs swave verb and Tay rock. Big t been in wars since the hitman battle I think he gets this one 2-1 but won't be surprised if red spazzes. I think t will be better without the stumbles etc vs red

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LOL @ smack and his tweet earlier in the year "classics over names!"

anyway my predictions imho:
o-red
t-rex
arsonal
math hoffa
jc
ill will
swave
jaz

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hoping for Big T to bounceback and give us a performance similar to the one against Surf.

Got a weird feeling that Dalyt may end up surprising everyone

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
John still hasn't really stopped biting, nikka turned into hitman and serious jones in the math battle ...and he hasn't looked good vs top tier comp IMO besides X. I mean...Math put him in bodybag . JC is lyrically better than both of them :manny: Idk how he makes the card but it could be worse. It could JC vs DNA :dead::dead: