Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Slow started slow so it took FOREVER for me to get into it. I finally finished season 1 and :banderas:

I’m all in now.

Welcome to the family

155303621_tumblr_ce00f64084b615910154d3d84b024dd5_e0c8e7cf_500.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Dope. It's good af so far. One question tho... is this fool's name Roman or Romulus? :dahell:

Not a fan of ancient Roman history i take it?

I've kind of wondered about that too. Does his birth certificate say Romulus but they call him "Roman" for short? Or is he actually named Roman, but his father sometimes calls him "Romulus" as kind of a mocking nickname?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I've kind of wondered about that too. Does his birth certificate say Romulus but they call him "Roman" for short? Or is he actually named Roman, but his father sometimes calls him "Romulus" as kind of a mocking nickname?
I think its a nickname. Romulus was the founder of Rome so I think his father is mocking him because he hasn't founded shyt or built anything.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I think the exact same thing. Logan jas too much pride to just step down that means they won and he's not going to let anyone tell him what to do. But by either forcing Kendall to take the fall or expose him it's a win win for him. He can say my son took the wrap gimme my company and kiss my ass or look at this killer I birthed if anybody gonna fukk me its gonna be my blood.

This is some Heihachi Mishima type deviancy. :picard:

Just finished the season and it was *chef's kiss*. One thing I haven't heard mentioned is it truly shows the dynamic of white women doing whatever they can to fit in and gain power among the patriarchy when they have access to it. All that allyship and feminism shyt goes out the window. Shiv does a great job of showing it. She's constantly oppressed and disregarded as a woman but instead of fighting the system she shyts on other women to maintain her place in it. :wow:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

Just finished the season and it was *chef's kiss*. One thing I haven't heard mentioned is it truly shows the dynamic of white women doing whatever they can to fit in and gain power among the patriarchy when they have access to it. All that allyship and feminism shyt goes out the window. Shiv does a great job of showing it. She's constantly oppressed and disregarded as a woman but instead of fighting the system she shyts on other women to maintain her place in it. :wow:

100%

Quoted and bolded for emphasis

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

100% why I trust white women the least in the workplace