Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS shyt AND THESE nikkaS IS JUMPING EACH OVER EACH OTHER LIKE CHECKERS:blessed:

GREG OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS CLUELESS TO THE LIFESTYLE AND fukkERY AT HAND THAT PHONE CALL ABOUT THEM CONTRACTS ONLY FOR THE KING TO GIVE HIM THE BEST ADVICE HE EVER NEEDED IN HIS LIFE TO GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST ASK:hubie:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I'm caught up on seasons 1 and 2 now, so I'll be joining y'all for the fukkery next season. Took a minute cuz I had to match my watching schedule with my girls watching schedule. Anyway shyt is dope, though I am wondering how they'll keep it fresh without going too far over the top. Plus, while I'm enjoying everything that is happening, I do think there may be a time limit on how long I can watch these rich pieces of shyt throw feces at each other. The writers have earned the benefit of the doubt though, thats for sure, because so far they've managed to keep keep that magic balance of portraying unlikable characters without their conflicts becoming obnoxious and reducing the audience to apathy over who "wins" and "loses."

Greg and Tom are my favorite characters. They keep me:mjlol:

On another note, Shiv's booty:ohlawd:

I swear when that pink dress episode happened, me and my girl both looked at the screen like we were mad, like this chick got ass?:dahell:
Bren...thought it was ME. Shiv would get hella dikk :shaq:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS shyt AND THESE nikkaS IS JUMPING EACH OVER EACH OTHER LIKE CHECKERS:blessed:

GREG OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS IS CLUELESS TO THE LIFESTYLE AND fukkERY AT HAND THAT PHONE CALL ABOUT THEM CONTRACTS ONLY FOR THE KING TO GIVE HIM THE BEST ADVICE HE EVER NEEDED IN HIS LIFE TO GO IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER IF YOU NEED ANYTHING JUST ASK:hubie:

When you first watch the pilot, Greg looks like an idiot.
Then if you go back and re-watch it almost everything he does is actually smart. He's smart enough to know that he's clueless about this world, he's smart enough to see the inevitable fights being set up between the family, and he's smart enough to know he needs to think really carefully before choosing the "winning" side that he's going to ally himself to. And, you'll see he smart enough to know when he's being set up as a scapegoat, cover his own ass, and when to keep track of potentially incriminating info.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm so disappointed they didn't even start filming season 3. that means we won't be :eat: this year after the great season 2 finale.
I was just checking on this and saw they hadn’t started filming. I didn’t realize how short the filming cycle was for these shows to when they premiere. Can’t believe we’re not getting Barry nor Succession :sadcam: