Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What’s this about?
My super simplification is that its 2020 Corporate Game of Thrones, hiding the fact that it's Veep meets Arrested Development.

Imagine Tywin Lannister is in modern day America. Except he's the head of a mega corporation that is a combination of Fox News and Disney and as powerful as both. He's old and has some health issues, but when he looks at his kids instead of seeing the Lannister family, he sees the Trump family. And he's not going to just give up the throne to somebody with no killer instinct. Plus he's a big believer in the idea of letting killer dogs fight it out to determine which dog is the strongest.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
My super simplification is that its 2020 Corporate Game of Thrones, hiding the fact that it's Veep meets Arrested Development.

Imagine Tywin Lannister is in modern day America. Except he's the head of a mega corporation that is a combination of Fox News and Disney and as powerful as both. He's old and has some health issues, but when he looks at his kids instead of seeing the Lannister family, he sees the Trump family. And he's not going to just give up the throne to somebody with no killer instinct. Plus he's a big believer in the idea of letting killer dogs fight it out to determine which dog is the strongest.
Good description:ehh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watched this again over the last couple of weeks.

:deadmanny:

Hilarious from start to finish. They're all unrepentant pieces of shyt.

My favourite line is still "You can't make a Tomlette without breaking some Greggs :mjgrin:"
And when Greg is sitting right there in the frame on camera, and Tom denies that he knows who this "Greg" is.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watching this now man, it's like out of nowhere Shiv had a great body:whoo:

EFrt8j5WwAAHAM7.jpg
WClO8D57dsybDob4YcpB1EWWfkYbIx2neGFVEwTZvcw.jpg

5qnj1b85u3d11.jpg

aef7a872-f126-433d-8e8f-63552915a6a2.jpg
EFrt8j5WsAAGrCx.jpg

LMAO she is wearing that spandex shyt under her clothes.

It is so obvious.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
was avoiding this thread till i got cauggt up...

show is flames...

greg seems like hes failing up.. but hes alot more clever than we are led to belive..read the last 5 pages and didnt see anyone mention when he was talking to himself in the bathroom... posibly mic on tom tom foing that scene??!!

ken was broken all season... and seems like he needed that push from his pops.. is his pops goin to concede or fight him?? obviously he wanted that to happen but will he still pretend to fight it?

tom is killing his role.. and seems to be most fake imo.. till that chicken ep.. i think he manin up..

shiv is a snake..

roman is dope too. seems to be the realest character.. uses humor to bury his demons..

in for fukkery next season

we need a succession smily