Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Started a rewatch yesterday.
You can see that certain other plot lines were originally meant to be a bigger deal.

They have Rob Yang (Vaulter ceo) with really high billing in the opening credits, as if they intended for him to get into a season-long struggle with Kendall.

One thing that is consistent:
First time I watched the pilot I thought Cousin Greg was clueless. But as soon as he meets Logan in the pilot he's already scheming. When Logan told him to have his grandfather call and personally ask him to give Greg a job, Greg casually dropped that his grandfather has a seat on the board of directors, hinting that Logan would need his support for any moves he was trying to make.

I thought Greg kind of lucked into his job, but he knew what he was doing the whole time. He was able to read that the siblings were fighting over seats on the board, and act on it.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Rewatched up to episode 4, and I just noticed something I never noticed before.

Tom is probably the most "moral" character on the show.
When he learned about the "Death Pit", he's the only one that actually felt bad about what happened, as opposed to just worrying about how it affected him personally. He wanted to give a press conference to have the company take responsibility. Greg of all people snitched on him to Gerri to force him to cover it up. Then, or course we all know that Greg will go on to hold on to the information as potential blackmail material in order to help himself advance in the corporation. Between Tom and Greg, GREG is actually a worse person. (Still my favorite character, though.)

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, she has to be wearing butt pads on this show. If you see the actress on real life she has an ass deficit, no fukking poke out. It's very disappointing. lol

:francis: Well that killed that. Damn I’m not even gonna Google that

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah, she has to be wearing butt pads on this show. If you see the actress on real life she has an ass deficit, no fukking poke out. It's very disappointing. lol
you tripping, it's there, she just doesn't wear the form-fitting stuff IRL that show you just how big it is

sarah-snook-attends-the-glass-castle-new-york-screening-at-sva-on-9-picture-id828541342

sydney-australia-20-october-2015-pictured-sarah-snook-cast-members-F4M2JC.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
you tripping, it's there, she just doesn't wear the form-fitting stuff IRL that show you just how big it is

sarah-snook-attends-the-glass-castle-new-york-screening-at-sva-on-9-picture-id828541342

sydney-australia-20-october-2015-pictured-sarah-snook-cast-members-F4M2JC.jpg

She definitely got something back there.

If Shiv hit me up at a bar and gave me the run down of her and Tom's arrangement I'd gladly oblige

No weirdo cuck shyt though

:whoa:

My place, a hotel, or on Logan's super yacht only

:pachaha:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
She definitely got something back there.

If Shiv hit me up at a bar and gave me the run down of her and Tom's arrangement I'd gladly oblige

No weirdo cuck shyt though

:whoa:

My place, a hotel, or on Logan's super yacht only

:pachaha:

Someone had a funny comment on an earlier page in this thread:
:yeshrug:

I’m not into Sarah Snook.

But I am into Shiv Roy.

:shaq:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The Pierces ethered everything that the Roys stand for at that dinner.

:laff:

HOLY shyt!

The insecurities of the Roys were exposed viciously. Look at God brehs.

Act all tough until you meet the real gang :mjlol: