Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did Logan crack a grin during that last scene, or was he just perplexed? I found it hard to tell.

My man is more proud of Kendall than he's even been. This show is a masterpiece and that finale was perfect. They built it up well with the mirroring of the first episode of the season so I'm surprised people thought it was predictable. All season they showed Kendall as a broken man and he finally reached his tipping point after that classic conversation between him and Logan.

“Did you ever think I could do it?”

“You’re not a killer. You have to be a killer.”

:ufdup:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadbean: at connor roy asking logan for $100M casually like it was a $10 loan :dahell:
And the crazy thing is, shyt almost is like a $10 loan. Logan told him to end the presidential campaign and he'd think about it the same way my parents would tell me to clean up my room and they'd think about taking me to Blockbuster:picard:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yo, that moment at the table on the yacht when Logan announced Kendall was the sacrifice where someone said “Makes sense to sacrifice the 1st bor- 2nd born son” and Connor was at the back corner of the table like

:yimmytears:

:patricelol:

connor is like a 50 year old man child. they basically all admitted that he's a fukking joke. logan ethered him to his face.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

My man is more proud of Kendall than he's even been. This show is a masterpiece and that finale was perfect. They built it up well with the mirroring of the first episode of the season so I'm surprised people thought it was predictable. All season they showed Kendall as a broken man and he finally reached his tipping point after that classic conversation between Logan and Kendall was classic.

“Did you ever think I could do it?”

“You’re not a killer. You have to be a killer.”

:ufdup:

you could also see the wheels turning in kendall's head at the dinner table when he told his siblings to calm down cuz "he got this".

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yo, that moment at the table on the yacht when Logan announced Kendall was the sacrifice where someone said “Makes sense to sacrifice the 1st bor- 2nd born son” and Connor was at the back corner of the table like

:yimmytears:

:patricelol:

Everyone’s face when Connor offered to sacrifice himself...

connor is like a 50 year old man child. they basically all admitted that he's a fukking joke. logan ethered him to his face.

They're treating Connor like a joke because he's become their stand-in for Trump :mjlol:
Which means, they're eventually going to have him win :mjcry:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't like what happened at the end of Season 1 one bit, but I'll be damned if this season hasn't been entertaining.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Question. Do you guys think Kendall still pulls this move if Logan doesnt make that comment about killer instinct? Kendall seemed really prepared to drop his nuts regardles of Logan's comments, but than it still seems like that was the motivation for the power move.

Brilliant though. Most of us thought either Greg or Tom.

Rome is my favorite character. He never takes anything serious, but when it's time to be serious, hes the most rationale

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Perhaps a little too on the nose with all the biblical allusions (even called the kiss before it happened), but still a fitting ending to the season, nonetheless.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. Do you guys think Kendall still pulls this move if Logan doesnt make that comment about killer instinct? Kendall seemed really prepared to drop his nuts regardles of Logan's comments, but than it still seems like that was the motivation for the power move.

Brilliant though. Most of us thought either Greg or Tom.

Rome is my favorite character. He never takes anything serious, but when it's time to be serious, hes the most rationale
Greg and Tom would have both been sprinkles. It had to be a BIG name.