Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man I wish they would have showed some more Greg on the stand. That shyt was highlarious :russ:
Sailsoutnailsout :smugbiden:

That whole breakfast of them looking for someone to blame and everybody pointing fingers then Shiv shyttin on Tom :dead:
And speaking of Shiv and Tom, she pulled his cuck card he aint bout that life. They got some issues they need to workout and im glad they got put out there.

Folks leaving the yacht like survivor. :deadrose:
Logan-"Ken who told you to bring this girl we dont have enough rations for this hoe:mjtf:"
Only to get his chicken eaten from right under his nose :laff:

Logan missing the hell outta Marcia too. :mjcry:
Man i love this show.

What i love about this finale is absolutely nothing was closed and wrapped up Only more floodgates were opened.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I mean I love you, I do. I just wonder if the sad I'd be without you would be less than the sad I get from being with you.

fukking beautiful. Best show on TV. Killer finale.

Great fukking line. But another note, while the actress playing Shiv is fine...she is not great as an actress. Her facial reactions in that scene were cringeworthy.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I ain't a killa but don't push me
EFrbu0qWsAARCPJ
:banderas:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man I wish they would have showed some more Greg on the stand. That shyt was highlarious :russ:

That whole breakfast of them looking for someone to blame and everybody pointing fingers then Shiv shyttin on Tom :dead:
And speaking of Shiv and Tom, she pulled his cuck card he aint bout that life. They got some issues they need to workout and im glad they got put out there.

Folks leaving the yacht like survivor. :deadrose:
Logan-"Ken who told you to bring this girl we dont have enough rations for this hoe:mjtf:"
Only to get his chicken eaten from right under his nose :laff:

Logan missing the hell outta Marcia too. :mjcry:
Man i love this show.

What i love about this finale is absolutely nothing was closed and wrapped up Only more floodgates were opened.

Its to the point where whenever there’s a long table in a scene i gotta stand up and get ready for some heat rocks.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He wanted a killer and a savage...he brought it out of Ken.
He loved it lowkey. I think its what he wanted.

Bingo.

I think Logan wanted it this way.

When he hit him with the “you’re not a killer” and “No Real Person Involved” lines I was thinking “why is he being cold at this point? If he wanted Kendall to take the hit he’d be more sympathetic” so when Kendall did what he did and they cut to Logan damn near smiling it all made sense.

Phenomenal, flawless season of television.

This is shaping up to not only be the best show or the new era, but an All-Timer period.

:faketears:

I’m glad I got to share this with you brehs. Not a lot of people really watch this show that I know but I know in a year or 2 there’s gonna be a lotta people who “watched it from the beginning” but we all know what it really is.

Cue the Pusha-T-Free version of the theme because we don’t need no raps to unleash the flutes

:loscoolin:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its to the point where whenever there’s a long table in a scene i gotta stand up and get ready for some heat rocks.
Essentially a big ass family lunch with everyone telling somebody why they ain't shyt and should take the blame for a cover up for rape and murder:picard:

Everyone would start off with "No disrespect:hubie:but:pacspit:I love you though:whoa:"

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Calling Kendall weak was Logan's way to fall on his sword on his terms. The shareholders wanted Logan out. No one else would suffice, not even Kendall in my opinion. I believe Logan knows that Kendall isn't soft. Despite him saying it over and over, he knows Kendall is a killer. Just not when it comes to Logan. Pushing Ken to cut off his head keeps the person best suited to run the company in, satisfies the shareholders and lets him step back on his own terms, not the shareholders.

Dammit this is exactly what I was coming in here to say, but my phone was laggin. Logan is a master manipulator and this was his greatest con. The shareholders told him who had to fall on the sword but he knew no one would have the gumption to say it. That entire mirror meeting, which was just A1 writing, everyone got called out but the head of the snake. Didn’t everyone see that Logan was building him up all season long? Kendall destroyed it at the Congress review. Why do you think Logan silenced Roman and smiled at the end? It was all according to plan. Tom or Greg? Get real. No one would buy that.

Another thing is Roman killed it as well. As long as this guy is serious and stop taking everything as a joke, he is a very capable individual. Shiv got exposed something serious. You noticed how she didn’t really have a problem with Kendall falling on the sword, as long as it wasn’t Tom who guilt tripped her? Roman was the only one concerned over it. Never liked Shiv, she’s fake as fukk.

All in all, Season 3 is going to be lit. It’s going to be a nasty family feud with the shareholders meeting coming up very soon. Marcia is going to play a bigger role next year too.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

When Greg was on the stand I was thinking "man this show is GOAT level" for a couple reasons.

One, like you said...it was funny as hell.
Two...you could almost put yourself in that situation and feel how ridiculous it must be to go through some shyt like that.
We would all probably act a little like Greg w/ that shyt going on.