Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Greg was on the stand I was thinking "man this show is GOAT level" for a couple reasons.

One, like you said...it was funny as hell.
Two...you could almost put yourself in that situation and feel how ridiculous it must be to go through some shyt like that.
We would all probably act a little like Greg w/ that shyt going on.
Imagine your grandfather helping you out by getting you a little job at your great uncle's company and less than a year later you're testifying in front of Congress for the cover up of murder/rape/sexual harassment.:picard:

Man said he should've responded to every question with "No woman, no cry.":mjlol:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
tumblr_pzcmt2qUwM1yu4q4bo1_540.gifv

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
i also think Stewie basically laughing in Ken's face at the meeting saying you a bytch all hot air you aint gon do shyt, pushed him as well. it really showed that nobody in this business world is scared of what you say you can do, it's bout that action and you aint did shyt :umad: pushed him more into his decision. that had to hurt his soul

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
and now I smile like a proud dad watching his 2nd son that made it :ahh:

Yo, that moment at the table on the yacht when Logan announced Kendall was the sacrifice where someone said “Makes sense to sacrifice the 1st bor- 2nd born son” and Connor was at the back corner of the table like

:yimmytears:

:patricelol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, that moment at the table on the yacht when Logan announced Kendall was the sacrifice where someone said “Makes sense to sacrifice the 1st bor- 2nd born son” and Connor was at the back corner of the table like

oh damn I didn’t even peep that :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

I can't lie, when I was typing that quote, I almost forgot Connor too :damnMJlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I was watching every wrinkle in his face trying to read his reaction.

Incredible acting. I might actually have to watch the whole scene again because I can't 100% say that I didn't just imagine him kinda smiling towards the end.

the best I can say is @ the very least there seems to be a measure of respect in his eyes whether he’s viewing it as his son coming into his own as his rightful successor OR a formidable opponent that he has to take down...that’s a good ass “poker face” tho lol

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dammit this is exactly what I was coming in here to say, but my phone was laggin. Logan is a master manipulator and this was his greatest con. The shareholders told him who had to fall on the sword but he knew no one would have the gumption to say it. That entire mirror meeting, which was just A1 writing, everyone got called out but the head of the snake. Didn’t everyone see that Logan was building him up all season long? Kendall destroyed it at the Congress review. Why do you think Logan silenced Roman and smiled at the end? It was all according to plan. Tom or Greg? Get real. No one would buy that.

Another thing is Roman killed it as well. As long as this guy is serious and stop taking everything as a joke, he is a very capable individual. Shiv got exposed something serious. You noticed how she didn’t really have a problem with Kendall falling on the sword, as long as it wasn’t Tom who guilt tripped her? Roman was the only one concerned over it. Never liked Shiv, she’s fake as fukk.

All in all, Season 3 is going to be lit. It’s going to be a nasty family feud with the shareholders meeting coming up very soon. Marcia is going to play a bigger role next year too.

Shiv seemed non committal. I felt like Logan was disappointed in her too. She knew she didn’t want Tom to fall, but she didn’t want to be the one to say Kendall either. She wasn’t the killer he was looking for either.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Everyone’s face when Connor offered to sacrifice himself...