Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Im confounded by that ending. Like I don’t know if I love it or it’s the most unrealistic twist I’ve ever seen. This edible isn’t helping.

:mindblown:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't a killa but don't push me
EFrbu0qWsAARCPJ

lmaooooooo

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cool ending but practically speaking is Ken aligned with Stewie, Piers/Pierce or whatever or is he just a whistleblower getting his Dad out the paint, hoping the board backs him instead? Do we think he set anything up prior to the press conference? All will be revealed next season but just wanted some theories.
Maybe he set up the Piers/Pierce play prior since he hanging with Naomi so much otherwise I think he just freelanced it and is letting the chips fall.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Cool ending but practically speaking is Ken aligned with Stewie, Piers/Pierce or whatever or is he just a whistleblower getting his Dad out the paint, hoping the board backs him instead? Do we think he set anything up prior to the press conference? All will be revealed next season but just wanted some theories.
Maybe he set up the Piers/Pierce play prior since he hanging with Naomi so much otherwise I think he just freelanced it and is letting the chips fall.

I think it was pre-planned. The camera panning to Greg and the folder, Greg's lack of surprise, and Kendall's clarity leads me to believe it was pre-planned.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Calling Kendall weak was Logan's way to fall on his sword on his terms. The shareholders wanted Logan out. No one else would suffice, not even Kendall in my opinion. I believe Logan knows that Kendall isn't soft. Despite him saying it over and over, he knows Kendall is a killer. Just not when it comes to Logan. Pushing Ken to cut off his head keeps the person best suited to run the company in, satisfies the shareholders and lets him step back on his own terms, not the shareholders.

I think the exact same thing. Logan jas too much pride to just step down that means they won and he's not going to let anyone tell him what to do. But by either forcing Kendall to take the fall or expose him it's a win win for him. He can say my son took the wrap gimme my company and kiss my ass or look at this killer I birthed if anybody gonna fukk me its gonna be my blood.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think it was pre-planned. The camera panning to Greg and the folder, Greg's lack of surprise, and Kendall's clarity leads me to believe it was pre-planned.
Yeah, you right. Just thinking is he now in line to takeover or did he just get his Dad out?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, do we think there was any misdirection going on this ep?
  • When Greg is swimming and drinking champagne and he says he thinks they are going private and Tom informs him otherwise was he playing Tom or playing ignorant to throw him off the scent of the plan?
  • When they are going around the table nominating culprits is Greg secretly down with Kendall even then?
  • Or did it all come together off camera after Logan tells Kendall it's him?
I don't mind the twist it just should have been foreshadowed in some form.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Also, do we think there was any misdirection going on this ep?
  • When Greg is swimming and drinking champagne and he says he thinks they are going private and Tom informs him otherwise was he playing Tom or playing ignorant to throw him off the scent of the plan?
  • When they are going around the table nominating culprits is Greg secretly down with Kendall even then?
  • Or did it all come together off camera after Logan tells Kendall it's him?
I don't mind the twist it just should have been foreshadowed in some form.

if you go back to the S1 finale, Greg tells Kendall about the copies of the cruises docs and how it would be wise to keep him in a good situation. Then you have all the other stuff that formed a bond b/w the 2 like Kendall giving Greg his old loft and compliments throughout the series, and finally the plane ride together last night where they more than likely decided to work together.

Doubt Logan knew fully about Kendall & Greg working together but he did believe Ken could finally stand up for himself and do what needs to be done.