Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
hmm maybe I’m the one interpreting it wrong...this show has tremendous nuts if logan is setting up kendall to be the fall guy...time will tell...I don’t see how it can be him tho...tom and greg can be connected to the cover up in some capacity...despite greg holding out on a few shreds of documents he was still down w/ the cover up...how can ken be tied to this?

Only reason i say that he threw Kendall under the bus was Kendall’s reaction? He kinda felt thrown for a loop and had to think quickly. He technically was in charge at the time cause Logan was going through his medical condition.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Only reason i say that he threw Kendall under the bus was Kendall’s reaction? He kinda felt thrown for a loop and had to think quickly. He technically was in charge at the time cause Logan was going through his medical condition.

Yeah, people are underpaying how scrambled Logan was.

He wasn't making any sense. Logan didn't throw Kendall under the bus so much as he threw a lifeline at Kendall and hoped Kendall could reel him in, and based on the bars Kendall threw he kinda did.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s definitely Kendall. Logan already put the ball in motion when he threw Kendall under the bus at the hearing. Tom wouldn’t even be believable enough to sacrifice. And come on guys, Greg is a nobody, that’s an even bigger slap in the face to the public. I wonder if Shiv goes along with it. Or if Kendall goes for it immediately, which bewilders Shiv and forces him to confess what Logan has over him.
I mean, how deep into this would the public get into this situation? The public hears that Greg, a relative that worked for the company that is on record as having requesting the documents that came up missing gets punished, I think people feel okay about that.
He wasn't making any sense. Logan didn't throw Kendall under the bus so much as he threw a lifeline at Kendall and hoped Kendall could reel him in, and based on the bars Kendall threw he kinda did.
Yeah, I was watching Logan with the :dwillhuh: because he was just saying words, like he was confused, like his mind just left him.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, how deep into this would the public get into this situation? The public hears that Greg, a relative that worked for the company that is on record as having requesting the documents that came up missing gets punished, I think people feel okay about that.

Yeah, I was watching Logan with the :dwillhuh: because he was just saying words, like he was confused, like his mind just left him.

Logan was filibustering. They talked earlier about running the clock to take time from the senators.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
saddest thing is that’s damn near a truth...$5M after taxes is $3M (being generous)...technically he can retire...if he gives himself a budget of $5k a month which is pretty damn decent then he can stretch that $3M out 50 years...even if he’s still in his early 20s that’s feasible...but that’s a “commoner’s” life tho compared to what he’s been exposed to and to add insult to injury he was also looking @ making $250M

I disagree. Say u inherit $5M after taxes. Say u buy a crib. U left with over 4.5M. If u can return 5% annually on that money, ur making over 200K a year with no mortgage to pay. Easily enough to live on perpetually TBH.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree. Say u inherit $5M after taxes. Say u buy a crib. U left with over 4.5M. If u can return 5% annually on that money, ur making over 200K a year with no mortgage to pay. Easily enough to live on perpetually TBH.

idk exactly what you’re disagreeing w/ cuz I said it was absolutely feasible in like 2 posts

I’ll admit I was incorrect tho re: it being taxed...I forgot inheritances don’t get taxed

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How long does it take for this show to pick up? Im on ep. 3 It took me a minute for GOT so i dont mind.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
How long does it take for this show to pick up? Im on ep. 3 It took me a minute for GOT so i dont mind.

I think it REALLY picks up at the charity dinner episode (Episode 4), but its good from the pilot if you can appreciate the really unusual type of humor. It's like comedy writing without comedy timing, so a lot of the "jokes" went over my head the first time I watched it.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Shiv is the blood sacrifice I'm sure of it now. Sad because she and her ass were the top two characters this season.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Why do you think that?
She doesn't even work for Roystar. I dont see how they could pin anything on her.

Her not working there I feel is a misdirection. I don't see it being Tom since I think Greg is being set up to take him down and Kendall is too useful to his dad.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her not working there I feel is a misdirection. I don't see it being Tom since I think Greg is being set up to take him down and Kendall is too useful to his dad.
How could they pin it on someone that doesn’t even work for the company though?

And the last thing they would want to do in dealing with the coverup of rape is blame it on a woman.