Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This.

It ain't Tom. Tom is a "fun" scapegoat, but not a Season Finale type scapegoat.

I think Logan is planning on Kendall, but I don't think it's gonna be as easy as he thinks (Logan that is).

I have no idea how it's gonna play out - I'm just looking forward to this shyt

This + Mr. Robot...

:babyno:

The way Logan has manipulated Kendall this season pretty much points to him

Dude is a robot

He still feels guilty for London and he no longer has ambitions to take the spot because he thinks Logan is still holding a grudge for the takeover

He's already said that he's going in the bushes when Logan no longer needs him

Either Logan asks him to do it outright or he voluntarily falls on the sword because he feels indebted

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Dude is a robot

He still feels guilty for London and he no longer has ambitions to take the spot because he thinks Logan is still holding a grudge for the takeover

Either Logan asks him to do it outright or he voluntarily falls on the sword because he feels indebted

as long as logan can hold the death of that caterer over kendall, he'll be logan's puppet. it's been that way for the last 10 episodes now. they guy who tried to get his pops removed from the throne and take over is gone.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude is a robot

But why sacrifice the guy that's your puppet? You can pin it on Greg, the nephew you really don't fukk with that can be directly linked to the coverup.

Kendall and Tom know that Greg knows some serious shyt but Logan doesn't.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Felt to me like they were indicating it was going to be Kendall (the voice on the TV said Kendall Roy right after Logan told Shiv it was time for a blood sacrifice). Kendall showed Logan he's a threat again during the hearing.

It’s definitely Kendall. Logan already put the ball in motion when he threw Kendall under the bus at the hearing. Tom wouldn’t even be believable enough to sacrifice. And come on guys, Greg is a nobody, that’s an even bigger slap in the face to the public. I wonder if Shiv goes along with it. Or if Kendall goes for it immediately, which bewilders Shiv and forces him to confess what Logan has over him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
almost 50 minutes in...(ken)VP...holy shyt...curious to read the comments lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tom or greg...please make it greg...the irony of him turning down $250M just to be hanged out to dry jeeeezus :wow:

*edit*

damn just seen the preview for next ep...they want someone bigger than tom/greg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"You can't do anything with $5 million Greg, 5's a nightmare, can't retire, not worth it to work"

"Poorest rich person in America, the world's tallest dwarf"

saddest thing is that’s damn near a truth...$5M after taxes is $3M (being generous)...technically he can retire...if he gives himself a budget of $5k a month which is pretty damn decent then he can stretch that $3M out 50 years...even if he’s still in his early 20s that’s feasible...but that’s a “commoner’s” life tho compared to what he’s been exposed to and to add insult to injury he was also looking @ making $250M

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man its funny cause i be thinking about that all the time. Like if I got 5 milly hell 1 milly i wouldnt be able to do shyt different but retire maybe 7-8 years earlier.

$1M nah...$5M is doable tho if you in your mid-20s or older and have some discipline

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's a lot of money on it's own but I don't think you can retire with that in America unless you live in some podunk town maybe.

jeezus christ...if I keep reading and see one more dumb comment from you smh...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YeahLogan threw him under the bus at the hearing. Kendall was just able to handle it. He still doesn't think much of dude, he walked away when he tried to introduce him to Naomi.

imo you’re interpreting that wrong...he didn’t thrown ken under the bus...he saw ken was better prepared to handle dude’s line of questioning even tho HE (logan) was the focus of the “interrogation” @ that point...logan skillfully redirecting the line of questioning to kendall was practically an alley-oop that kendall threw down perfectly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Logan threw him under the bus at the hearing.

It’s definitely Kendall. Logan already put the ball in motion when he threw Kendall under the bus at the hearing.

hmm maybe I’m the one interpreting it wrong...this show has tremendous nuts if logan is setting up kendall to be the fall guy...time will tell...I don’t see how it can be him tho...tom and greg can be connected to the cover up in some capacity...despite greg holding out on a few shreds of documents he was still down w/ the cover up...how can ken be tied to this?