Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Great episode.

Reminds me of a more tense and less comical version of the similar congressional hearing episode of Veep.

Can’t wait for the finale.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
We all knew Tom was gon bomb remember when he was questioned by the internal investigation and bombed it :mjlol:

My nikka K-Pop swagged on the committee and Evias :lawd: He flipped it on him beautifully.

And the most important and my favorite line was when Shiv got out the car and Rhea didnt she said this my family.
In otherwords aint no outsiders gonna put in the work like a Roy will :ufdup: Shiv laid down the law with ole girl but at the same time was completely honest with her.

Whole episode was :banderas: as usual.
Even Roman was showing up. When Logan looked him in his eyes in the hallway showing belief in him like never before.

Im a little lost in the hostage thing too but I think it has to do with the govt making sure that theyll be able to broadcast what they want on Logan media properties. So they held them hostage to 1. Flex their muscle 2. Make sure they can get the deal they want.
Thats just my guess

I read a review that said the hostage thing was based on something that happened in Saudi Arabia back in 2017, so I looked it up:

Saudi Crown Prince’s Mass Purge Upends a Longstanding System

In real life it was basically the Saudi prince trying to intimidate his rivals.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Btw them planning to Kill Bill then Bill poppin up on some "he everybody I was in the neighborhood thought I'd stop by :troll:"

Bill - "Magic Johnson's still a Laker even if he isn't on the team right :lolbron::lupe:"

everyone else -"
source.gif
"

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Bill - "Magic Johnson's still a Laker even if he isn't on the team right :lolbron::lupe:"

everyone else -"
source.gif
"

But then at the end when he told Logan "Man... I could write a book. Still got the diaries, but whose got the time" :ghostdoh:

He ain't gonna let himself go out like that :patricelol:

This show is so dope. Even the patsy has an exit strategy.

Matter fact - the only people with no exit strategy are the people who think money is the best exit strategy when it really isn't and they're left scrambling :ehh: