Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Word, playing the son-in-law like a fukkin' piano!
This was a good ep. Kendall is scared to death of his Dad. lol
Kendall got own problems getting curved by the on air talent that his wife had to ask out for him

daemonova

Daps
Niqqa is #MeTooing bytches by accident. :mjlol:
#metoo is going in the world and that is fine, but I'm shooting me shot after this dinner, there had to be a better go between than the estranged wife. News is a superficial business in the first place, they ain't hiring pretty chicks to read the teleprompter. I'd make a list and if I feel it ain't gonna happen I move on down the list if a chick don't play ball.

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Romans not an innovator or cunning businessman but I love his brutal & immediate honesty. That convo with Frank was unexpectedly hilarious.

Kendall's character is great in showing how even though he has the grooming & connections, he struggles to mentally dominate his staff, competition, sibling and father. His sister broke it down perfect in their power sharing meeting.

The father is a true Patriarch. He's a winner. Resolute, Focused, Disciplined and a mental powerhouse. He loves his children despite their flaws but he's not weak or naive enough to let them take advantage of him . He's respected among men as a competitor,negotiation and businessman while Kendall is not respected for anything other than his last name

The sister is a bully. Intelligent but loves to impose her will and power over others.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What did Greg do, I didn't catch it
He told Gerri about Tom's planned press conference about the theme parks paying off people and sweeping maleficence under the rug. Tom confronted him and he denied denied until dude believed him. Now dude thinks his wife snitched him out. lol

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, so unlikable. Tom and Shiv are actually my least favorite characters on the show.
This is going to sound bad, but I was really glad her dad tried to make her touch his dikk when he was all drugged up and disheveled. Not on some sexual shyt but she was acting like such a fukking self righteous c*nt the whole time. And then Marcia found out she had someone look into her past. That ether was so pure :wow:

daemonova

Daps
He told Gerri about Tom's planned press conference about the cruise line paying off people and sweeping maleficence under the rug. Tom confronted him and he denied denied until dude believed him. Now dude thinks his wife snitched him out. lol

Fixed

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is this good? Any tv show equivalent?
It’s good but it is a bit niche,not going to be for everyone.

It’s like a little bit of Billions,a little bit of arrested development and a touch of the film the big short.

Like if you loved the big short and billions you’d like this I think.