Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was a classic episode for me, I loved seeing the old money vs. new money dynamics play out. The Pierces quote Shakespeare and pursue multiple PhDs just for the hell of it. Their home was a huge contrast to the Roy's summer/vacation home too. Heritage and history compared to sleek and shiny.

The scene with Naomi and Kendall talking about being fukk-ups was excellent but damn, of course my guy Kendall shyts himself afterwards. He can never have a full win.

I can’t believe Shiv has been naive enough to think Logan would actually install her as the CEO. That dinner scene was cringeworthy and I couldn’t fukking turn away.

I hope they keep the Pierces involved for a lot more episodes this season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That was a classic episode for me, I loved seeing the old money vs. new money dynamics play out. The Pierces quote Shakespeare and pursue multiple PhDs just for the hell of it. Their home was a huge contrast to the Roy's summer/vacation home too. Heritage and history compared to sleek and shiny.

The scene with Naomi and Kendall talking about being fukk-ups was excellent but damn, of course my guy Kendall shyts himself afterwards. He can never have a full win.

I can’t believe Shiv has been naive enough to think Logan would actually install her as the CEO. That dinner scene was cringeworthy and I couldn’t fukking turn away.

I hope they keep the Pierces involved for a lot more episodes this season.

logan been dangling the CEO card in front of all his kids the entire series and manipulating the hell out of all of them since the show started. kinda funny, they all still fall for it tho.

all three of the sons are far too incompetent to EVER be CEO.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't get the comparison between this and billions. Billions has a criminal justice component to it that makes the fabric of the show completely different from this show which is about a family all competing to get to the top of their empire.

Completely? I disagree, it is all about people who are elite and rub elbows with the 1%.

plus the only billionaire on billiions is axe. succession is about a family that's rich as fukk fighting for control of the family business. I don't think they are similar except for both are NYC shows involving people with money. I don't think the shows are really that similar at all tho.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
logan been dangling the CEO card in front of all his kids the entire series and manipulating the hell out of all of them since the show started. kinda funny, they all still fall for it tho.

all three of the sons are far too incompetent to EVER be CEO.
Didn't he tell her straight up that Kendall was gonna be named the successor though?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They really have mastered the art of the slow motion car crash on this show.

The way the illusion that the Roys weren't all pieces of shyt slowly crumbled throughout the episode was :wow:

:laff:@ Roman flat out saying that he jerked off in Jerry's bathroom and everyone being :rudy:

For a second I thought Kendall was about to go for a joyride in the helicopter. :lupe:

Gregory showing up like :gladbron:at the end was priceless though.