Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The kids in a bidding war with themselves is the exact reason why Logan didn’t want to let any of them run the company. shyt had me like :snoop:
In a neutral bid against Logan it would've actually been a W. They beat him to the punch with a number that closed the negotiation and didn't give him a chance to truly counter, which would've been smart because he wasn't close to being done - when he heard that 10 he was like " :childplease: so fukk it, go higher".

The fumble was being blind to what they already know, Nan HATES Logan and would love nothing more than to screw him over at the finish line. If the kids call her bluff at 8 Nan takes the deal, but Ken & Shiv got too caught up in beating dad instead of realizing he lost as soon as they entered that house :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m riding with LOGAN
Kendall a junkie
Shiv well a well distinguished privileged c*nt(I mean look how she is towards Tom acting as it she didn’t deserve that shyt)
Roman a fukking sexual weirdo
That bidding war was some stupid shyt they were on
LOGAN fukkING ROY :banderas:

ya after last season…I just view the kids differently…it was obvious they all had their hang-ups but I always figured if/when push came to shove they’d be up to the challenge…anyway looks like they’re gonna have another stab at it…maybe they’ll learn from last time—don’t let ken lead cuz he’s GONNA fukk up and don’t trust tom :lolbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I’m riding with LOGAN
Kendall a junkie
Shiv well a well distinguished privileged c*nt(I mean look how she is towards Tom acting as it she didn’t deserve that shyt)
Roman a fukking sexual weirdo
That bidding war was some stupid shyt they were on
LOGAN fukkING ROY :banderas:

logan been my favorite character on this shyt from the jump. he wild as hell.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Shiv acting like Tom is wrong when she's been treating him like a piece of shyt all throughout the seasons, women never make sense :russ:

“Where’s your father? Still sucking cock at the county fair?”-Logan Roy

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Logan was doing some primetime shyt talking during the roast session

You can tell Kendall wasn't confident offering the $10 billion

that deal gonna bite them in the ass

“Substack meets Masterclass meets The Economist meets The New Yorker”

:dead::dead::dead:

What an episode brehs gonna be an amazing season

tom turned the tables on shiv. notice, she still got her ring on, and he got his shyt off and he trying to fukk with kendall's ex naomi pierce.

shiv, gonna regret telling tom she don't even love him :pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Shiv fell off:francis:

she pregnant

230321152809-sarah-snook-pregnant-032023.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A miserbale billionaire geezer celebrating his birthday is priceless:skip:

...Greg:laff: tried to roast Logan, only to get his whole existence ETHER:pachaha:

'Call your fukking Wife and tell them get their own fukking Ideas':banderas:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Smh @Team Connor dangling a TV wedding for a cabinet position, not a good premiere for us.

connor stay being delusional. ya'll hear him casually talking about spending another $100M on his presidential campaign just to maintain the 1% vote he has in the polls thus far??? :mjlol:

I remember in season 3 or 2 (can't remember) him asking logan for a $100M casually and logan told him to call off the presidential run because it's embarrassing.

Last edited: