Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shiv character is really funny to me because I can tell from a certain lens she is supposed to be a female empowerment wish fulfillment type of character. But on the other hand she is a huge hypocrite who doesn't really believe in anything she preaches and its all just posturing to make herself seem like a good person compared to the rest of her family.

I mean her whole argument to Tom in and off itself shows how she doesn't even recognize that she pushed Tom away and now she's mad that he and greg are running around broing it up like he's not allowed to have an actual friend after all the cucking.

Roman is such a degenerate he doesn't really live in reality anymore. You can't do business with someone like him he will always unwind and get you into drama

Kendall has the same problem. The money and wealth have these people so high and mighty they forget what the actual consequences for aberrant behavior are supposed to be.
He's so smart and capable but he is also a weak junkie who craves his father's attention

None of these people should be running anything but you root for them in some sense because of how abusive and demeaning their father is

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Shiv character is really funny to me because I can tell from a certain lens she is supposed to be a female empowerment wish fulfillment type of character. But on the other hand she is a huge hypocrite who doesn't really believe in anything she preaches and its all just posturing to make herself seem like a good person compared to the rest of her family.

I mean her whole argument to Tom in and off itself shows how she doesn't even recognize that she pushed Tom away and now she's mad that he and greg are running around broing it up like he's not allowed to have an actual friend after all the cucking.

Roman is such a degenerate he doesn't really live in reality anymore. You can't do business with someone like him he will always unwind and get you into drama

Kendall has the same problem. The money and wealth have these people so high and mighty they forget what the actual consequences for aberrant behavior are supposed to be.
He's so smart and capable but he is also a weak junkie who craves his father's attention

None of these people should be running anything but you root for them in some sense because of how abusive and demeaning their father is

Shiv is even weaker than Kendall and it shows.

She can’t play with the big boys and even Greg would be too much for her to handle. She pulled up to the crib being so damn nosy about the fukkery Greg and Tom were getting into — then 5 seconds later her eyes are watery because the marriage her frigid ass torpedoed is over. Gerry probably laughed at her every day because the faux women empowerment schtick is a joke.

Her husband doesn’t need her and Logan will watch his back forever — even in divorce.

Meanwhile I can easily see Roman being the last man standing in all of this. His act is less of a smoke screen with every episode and he sees what’s at stake. Kendall and Shiv are too wobbly to go toe to toe with him long term and he will be the face of whatever the next venture is. But all of the overt sexual banter needs to be toned down. Can easily see him getting MeToo’d to oblivion when their deal goes thru.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Roman is the only one who can halfway read people. Shiv is too busy always trying to play people and Ken is off in his own world. Roman unbelievably is the one kid that can kind of sniff out people's bullshyt and create functional business relationships. Ultimately none of them are great at it and Pierce sniffed that out and used that to up their bid and not have to sell to Logan.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hate seeing television actors out of character especially if I heavily associate them with one role
I have this same issue. I haven’t watched any snowfall interviews because of it, especially damson idris, hearing him with his real accent kills the character for me

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Shiv may be be a bytch, but Tom is a slore for the way slurps Logan for approval, and loses his manhood everytime he tries to get on his good side; which he'll never be because he's sill an oustsider unlike Greg:patrice::ehh:
Shiv did her share of slurping when she thought Logan was really gonna tap her for the succession. They all get backed down by L-to the OG

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Logan looking at the entire party like :hhh: when they sang 'Happy Birthday' was :laff: :laff::laff:

The zoom in on Shiv's face after Tom hits her with the :camby: to end the call :dead:

The Disgusting Brothers :russ:

"She's a firecracker, man :mjlit: She's crrrunchy peanut butter :shaq:" :dead: :dead: :dead:

"C'mon roast me, give me a drubbing. Frank! Start! Be funny :ufdup:" :mjlol:

Oh shyt - Literal tears at the exchange with Gregg :deadrose:

Gregg: "Where are your children? :skip:

Logan:"Where's your old man? Still sucking cock at the county fair? :umad:

Gregg:
yes-no.gif

Nan manipulating her way to a bigger bag :skip:

I thought the past few seasons of family drama were GOAT shyt, but the fukkery of all of these characters having existential crises at the same time is gonna be :ohlawd:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
tom turned the tables on shiv. notice, she still got her ring on, and he got his shyt off and he trying to fukk with kendall's ex naomi pierce.

shiv, gonna regret telling tom she don't even love him :pacspit:

Tom ain't gonna do shyt. The minute Shiv cuts him off, he'll be ousted from Waystar. He knows that for sure now after their chat ("If you're good, you're good.") that his only value to Logan is being a conduit to his daughter.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and he got his shyt off and he trying to fukk with kendall's ex naomi pierce.

I don’t think he was fukking with her like that…that was all part of logan trying to buy the company…tom meeting/being with her is what tipped off the kids…I could be wrong tho and maybe it was more to it than that…I was kind of bored early on